chapter 7

Picture of Alex and Adam over..................there --------------------------->

______________________________________________________________________________

The next day I woke up to the annoyingly loud beeping of my alarm. I getting up I changed into my white tank top, black skinny jeans, flats, and a black hoodie. As i walked to the bathroom i ran into somebody. "Oh, sorry Sammy didn't see you." Danny said as he stopped me from falling to the ground. 

"Danny i didn't know you stayed over last night."

"Ya, i Just you just have to actually pay attention to your surrondings." he joked making me laugh. Woah did i actually laugh at what DANNY SULK said? I muttered a shut up and paddled my way to the bathroom. Just as i finshed my hair and make up I heard Jake yelling for me.

        “I’m coming, I’m coming. Gesh dont get your panties in a twist your girlfriend will still be there. Damn.” I said running down stairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw Jake and Danny sitting at the table waiting. “Ok guys lets go.” I said grabbing my book bag from counter. We all got into the car; Jake on the driver side, me in the back, and Danny right next to me, you know the usual. We drove to Katie’s house and picked her up and headed to school. We got there ten minute early, so I decided to go to the library to check out some books.

        “Sammy.” I heard my name being called. Turning around i saw Danny running up to me.

        “What do you need?” I asked as I walked into the library.

        “Well since I’m your boyfriend-“

        “Fake boyfriend.” I corrected him.

        “Right, since I’m your ‘fake boyfriend’ I thought that maybe we should walk together.” He said.

        “Yeah ok.” He took my hand and walked me out into the hall. As we walked by people were staring. Girls were glaring at me in jealously and guy just looking shock. Who knew the sweet girl would actually go out with the heart breaker? We stopped at my locker to get my books. Danny let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist from behind. “You do know that people are staring right?” I whispered.

        “So what. Let them stare their all just jealous.”

        “I know the girls look like they want to rip me into little pieces.” I laughed.

        “I won’t let anyone hurt you.” He said in a serious tone.

        “You better not,” I said lightening the mood. “come on let’s get to class before were late.”

        “But first let’s give them a show.” He said turning me around and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was short but it still had an impacted on me. Pulling away I noticed not only were the girls glaring at me; the guys were also glaring at Danny. But why? That was the question.  He took my hand and walked me to class. The whole way there we were stared at and it is really pissing me off.

        We got to class and as we were going to our seats i catch Megan was glaring at me. Why the hell is she glaring at me? i should be the glaring at her she's the one who stole my boyfriend from me! Once me and Danny got our seats I whispered in his ear “Why is Megan glaring at me?”

        “Because she always liked me, so since were dating she’s probably going to hate you.” He said will a shrug.

        “Oh thanks that makes me feel so much better.”