The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 18 (Old)

This chapter is dedicated to XxTay_Cheeky_ChickxX!

This chapter is for her, as I promised I’d have it up!

Here it is!...

Leaning back on my bed, I sighed.

Yasmin had just moved out, I could still hear the moving van rumbling away.

I didn’t understand it; I thought she only brought a few things.

But, because I never really went in Yasmin’s room, I didn’t realise she practically moved everything she owned in there.

After Yasmin got in her car and drove off, Tyler arrived at the door, holding his suitcases.

I told him to piss off, but like Yasmin, he told me to get over it, and barged right in.

After pushing him towards the door, he told me to let it go, he was staying.

Giving up, I found myself lying down.

“Hello beautiful girl.”

“Piss off unwanted house guest.”

I found myself imitating Brodie. Of course, Tyler didn’t know this.

“Unwanted ey? Maybe I can make that change.”

He jumped on the bed, lying on his side, gazing up at me.

“Would you go away? If you keep going like this, I’ll swap places with Andy and live with Brodie!”

“You wouldn’t do that, you love me waaaay too much.”

He lent in for a kiss, but I pushed his face away, his lips still puckered.

“You know Sarah, you can’t resist me forever...”

“Oh yeah, but if I can resist you long enough, you’d be dead long before then.”

He smirked.

“Who would kill me?”

“Me.”

My expression turned serious.

“Remember our little conversation the first time I met you? I will aim the gun at you and I will pull that trigger.”

He smirked again, raising his eyebrow.

“Yeah, right.” He snorted.