The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 13 (Old)

"What the hell is going on here!" Someone shouted.

I started to blink rapidly, trying to work out the blurry pictures that my eyes were presenting me.

"Sarah? Brodie? And who the hell are you?" The voice screamed again.

"Dude, it's not what it looks like!" A second voice shouted from next to me.

"Well, please explain, because I'm pretty sure it's what it looks like!"

The voices were so familiar, was that... NO! It can't be. "Oh shut up Tyler!"

My vision finally cleared, and I realised where I was.

I was in Brodie's bed, with him and Andy staring wide eyed at Tyler, who had his arms cross and literally had steam coming out of his ears.

"Tyler, Brodie is right, it's not what it looks like. I was supposed to be the only one here...HEY!" I pushed Brodie off the bed, and he landed with a thud.

"Hey! What about him!" He meant Andy, who was sitting next to me. I quickly pushed him off too.

"Happy, I pushed him off too. Now leave me alone! I'm tired and I feel horrible. Go away!"

I grabbed the covers and pulled them over my head, closing my eyes, trying to ignore the tweeting of the birds outside, or the fact that there was three incredibly cute boys watching me this very instant.

"Oh no, you aren't getting out of this so easily. You have to tell me exactly what happened in Brazil. Yeah, that's right, Tori spilled, so now it's your turn." He pulled the covers away fro my face, letting the cold air drift along my almost bare body. I didn't remember going to sleep in my P.J shorts and singlet, but I couldn't remember a lot about last night. 

"No! Leave me alone!"

"No."

By that stage, I had had enough.

"I said leave me alone." I growled. I rolled out of the bed and grabbed my duffel, storming out of the house. I must have been a sight, a 17 year old girl wearing Hello Kitty pyjamas and with bed hair storming down the street with another teenager following me.

"Sarah! Come back here right now!" I heard Tyler call from behind.

"No!"

"I said right now!"

"I'm not your property, leave me alone!"

He snorted. "But you are. I own you remember, your my bodyguard, and I pay for you."

Shit, I had just walked straight into that one. "Not unless I quit! Then you don't own me!"

He smirked. "You wouldn't quit. You love me to much."

"There's a very fine line between love and hate. Fortunately, my line is very thick."

 I heard him chuckle. "Thick ay?"

"Shut up!" Scolding, I stormed into my house. It was obvious Tori and Yasmin weren't up yet.

"Fine, I'll shut up when you told me why those two were in bed with you!" He pointed towards Brodie and Andy, who had just walked in.

Brodie was smiling while Andy was looking around. "Nice place Sarah."

"Not a great time guys. And they were not in bed with me. We were sleeping on the floor and then no one was on the bed so I crept in. The next thing I know your in Brodie's bedroom screaming at me."

Brodie started laughing while Andy raised hand slowly.

"Yeah, that's kinda our fault. I woke up to pee in the middle of the night, and noticed you were gone. So I woke Brodie and found you in the bed. So we said 'stuff that' and crept in too. You were out to it, so we didn't care if you woke up." He smiled shyly.

I frowned. "You could have mentioned that before this moron was screaming at me!"

 I saw the corners of Brodie's mouth twitch, but after I sent him a death stare, he suddenly found his shoes interesting.

"How did you get into Brodie's house anyway?" I asked him, my temper suddenly calming.

"He gave me a set of keys, told me he was going away for a while and asked me to take care of the house."

I stared at Brodie, who still found his shoes interesting.

"What the hell is going on here?" Yasmin came walking out in just her short shorts and her little black single, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She had breath hair and was obviously very tired and irretated. Tori was following behind her, with her fluro orange and green flanel pyjames, she was also yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I smiled. "I'll let these morons explain. I'm going for a run."

I grabbed the sneakers and socks I had left at the front door last week, slipped them on, grabbed my purple hoodie and slipped it on. Shutting the door behind me, I watched as the water started to come down from the sky. I pulled my hood above my head and pulled the strings, hiding the top of my hair and most of my face.

I didn't care what I looked like, in my pyjames, runners and a hoodie, I just had to run.

Run away from all this crap in my life.

____________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry for making you guys all wait, its just I've had writers block, a broken computer and holidays. Well I hope you can all forgive me! Comment and vote! Show me you still support me! xx

Love ThePoser

(Chapter 14 will be up in the next week...hopefully!) xx