A Day to the Teens

It was the next day. Friday. We mostly forgot about the Volturi, tried to move on. Emmett said that he wasn't serious about the Cullen's making me leave after I was trained. We all went back to our lives normally.

Esme is at the store. She needed to get some things humans need for the wolves and Renesmee. Everybody else went on a big, group hunting trip. Besides Jacob and Renesmee. They were back at Bella and Edwards cottage.

Seth and I were laying on the floor, just hanging out. We were laughing and talking. Now we were the kind of best friends who would say nonsense and the other would understand. The kind that would kiss each other on the forehead or the cheek and it would mean nothing. We basically had this huge house to ourselves so we could be as loud a we wanted and say what we wanted.

"Really I just think he's like a big teddy bear" I said. We were both instantly laughing at that.

"I could never imagine Emmett being a teddy bear" Seth said shaking his head, his face red from laughing.

"I can. All you have to do is add stuffing and other fuzzy stuff with lots of love. Ba-boom you got a teddy bear" I said.

"You have a weird imagination" Seth said.

"You have a weird face" I said back.

He turned onto his side to look at me.

"Are vampires ticklish?" he asked.

"No" I giggled.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Are werewolves?" I asked, turning onto my side too.

"Yes, but don't even try" he warned backing away.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I said not to!" he said backing away more.

I did anyway. I started squeezing his stomach and he laughed and pinned me down. "I said no!" he said laughing anyway.

"Since when are you British?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" he asked completely confused.

"You sounded British when you said 'I said no!'"

"Well my lady, maybe I may be British after all" he said in a British accent.

I giggled. "What, are you ticklish now?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"No, your just cute" I said shrugging.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Last Friday" I answered.

"You only first saw me on Friday. Wait, today's Friday! Happy anniversary!" he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked now confused. I pushed Seth off of me because he was still punning me down.

"It's been a week since you were turned!" he yelled.

"Oh my god! I'm a week old!" I yelled.

"Yay! Happy birthday!" he yelled back.

We laughed really hard again. We were officially strange and possibly have mental issues.

I heard a different giggle that hasn't come from me. I sat up and Jacob and Renesmee were now in the front doorway.

"You guys are too cute" Renesmee said.

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes.

"Happy birthday" Jacob said with a smirk on his face.