Pros and Cons

I was learning what it was like to not need to sleep. Seth needed to, so I just sat silently by his feet for a couple hours. I was going to have to get used to being bored. I needed time to think anyway. I thought about how I was now a vampire. And how I now drank blood instead of eating real food. I could now run at speeds faster than cars. I was strong, stronger than Emmett for a while. I was cold and hard. Alice told me that I was now probably the most beautiful 15 year old ever. I haven't seen a mirror yet. I stood up slowly, being careful not to wake Seth, and went to the closest unused bathroom. I stood outside the doorway. I took one step in and then two more before looking in the mirror. It was true, I was pretty. No, I was pretty when I was human. Now, I was beautiful. My skin was pale but had no blemishes. My hair had a new shine and was a perfect brown with nice blonde streaks- which I did have as a human and were natural. My eyes, they were bright, blood red, but had a new sparkle that would never fade away. I just stared in the mirror for a few minutes. I was happy I didn't have fangs. I smiled to myself. So this was a pro rather than a con of being a vampire. Another pro, just all together the beauty that I have now. I was fast and strong, another pro. I couldn't see my family or friends again...con.
My smile slowly faded and I sighed.