Chapter 7

WARNING SOME READERS MAY FIND SOME ON THE CONTENTS IN THIS CHAPTER UPSETTING.

Dont read if voilence and sexual abuse is not your thing

Chapter 7

"Lolai" someone whispered in my ear "Lolai!"

"Mmmm" I rolled over, damn this bed is comfy!

"Lolai!" I opened my eyes to see a big pair of green eyes looking down on me "Lolai, I need a wee-wee" I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom with Clara in my arms. After she finished I rubbed my eyes still not fully awake. "Lolai, when can we go home?" She asked my hugging her small frame around mine.

"Soon hopefully" I hug her back.

"Well I hate to intrude on this oh so cute embrace" I turn to see Alex "but my Dad wants you both downstairs in half hour for breakfast. Oh and nice face 'Lolai'" she mocked the way Clara said my name

"Thanks" I mutter, holding Clara closer to me. Alex just laughed and walked away.

"She's scary lady" Clara told me

"I know, try and stay away from her" I waited till I was sure Alex was gone and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

"What do you want to wear today?" I asked Clara

"I don't know" she said shyly looking at the outfits in the wardrobe

"A dress?" She nodded "red?" She nodded again I picked out two different red dresses and held them up for her to pick

"That one!" She pointed at the red dress that had a tiny pearl button at the top and a collar. I took some black cotton tights and pants from the draw and dress Clara.

"I'm going to get in the shower will you be okay for ten minutes?" I asked her

"Umm" she did a small nod

"Ill lock the door, I don't think anyone will come in anyway. I’ll be as quick as I can" I kiss her forehead and run to lock the door and back to the bathroom.

I let the water full over my body avoiding my hair and this is when I think, I’ve got myself back into this world. What if I can't get back out? What if Clara can never get out? What if Chase can't find her? Why am I being so strong this time, by now I should be crying in my room refusing to talk to anyone? Because you need to save Clara a small voice said in the back of my head. Well I guess that's why.

I quickly get out and wrap a towel around me and I can hear knocking at the door, it gets louder. I run out to find the bedroom empty

"Clara?" I say quietly as I walk to the bed

"Lolai?" She whispers from underneath it

"Come here" I take her hand from under the bed and we walk to the door that someone is now banging, I take the lock off and open the door with shaky fingers I close my eyes ready for the blow to the face I'm going to get...

"Oh sorry Lorelai" I opened to reveal an embarrassed Phil

"Umm..." I say equally embarrassed in my towel

"I thought you two had been hurt that's why I was knocking so loud" he explained looking anywhere else except me "sorry"

"Its fine, will you watch Clara while I ... Err... Go get dressed" he nods "your be fine with Phil, baby" I smile encouragingly at her "I'll be back in a second"