First day back

Chapter one

'You didnt catch my eye right away I won't deny this but once you did,

I couldn't look away'

----------------------------------------

"Lewis get up you lazy lump" I heard my brother yell from down the hall, I groaned and rolled over in my bed. I blinked my eyes open slowly staring straight up at the pale white ceiling. The curtains had parted a small bit letting the sun beam through, lighting up my small room. I threw my covers off my half naked body and shiver as the cold air tickled my skin making the hairs on my arm stand up in annoyance.

I walked agonisingly towards my wardrobe, grabbing out a plain white t-shirt, i pulled it down over my body. The short sleeves clung to my arm showing off my muscle, I then pulled out a pair of black bottoms and quickly changed.

I turned to the bathroom and smacked my fingers off the bedside table I winced in pain and brought my now bleeding hand to my pale lips. When I reached the bathroom I washed my hand and face then took my contacts from the draw and quickly put them in. I smiled at my clear reflection, I grabbed my gel from the cub board and spiked my brown hair to perfection.

"Come on loser were going to be late" my bother yelled again.

"I'm coming Aron" I rolled my eyes as he grunted a reply. I grabbed my bag and phone then headed down the stairs with a small bounce in my step. When I reached the bottom Aron was standing against the banister swinging the car keys in his tanned fingers. His dark blue eyes stared deep into mine.

"What?" I grunted, he shrugged and headed to the door.

"Bye mom" he yelled

"Bye darlings have a good day" my mom replied I let out a small

Sigh and followed Aron out. We got into his red car and I smiled at my reflexion in the mirror. About ten minutes later we arrived at a pale red bricked building that was my school. A small groan escapes my lips as we pulled up outside the entrance.

"Go get them" Aron laughed as I stepped out of the car.

"Please I own this place" I winked he rolled his eyes because he knew it was true I did own this school. I was the teenage king of West Biltong Community College. Well almost I shared the lime light with my best friend Colton Ferris not that I mind, we have been friends since forever, rather him then anyone else.

I swung my bag over my left shoulder and walked through the doors, a bounce in my step, I shot a smirk at two girls standing by there lockers. One giggle while biting her lip, her blond hair was pushed back off her face by a small band. I kept my eye on her as I walked through the halls and her eyes followed me. Her brown eyes trailed down my body and back up to my eyes, I smirk at her once more. I turned back around to see a smiling Colton staring at me.

"Hey mate" Colton chirped pulling me in for his 'manly hugs' we parted and Colton ran his hand over his short ginger hair. He was a small bit taller then I was, and had a bigger build he played for the school football team and yes he was captain. I played as well but i wasn't as good as colton heck no one was.

i took a glance back at the blond girl who's eyes were still on me. "Damn summer did holly some good" Colton said in my ear, I turned to see a brown haired girl walking past us with a smirk on her face. Colton's eyes followers her mostly resting on her short skirt.

"You need to keep your voice to yourself" I advices him, I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him towards our lockers.

"So what do you have first?"