[4]

-Adelynn-

I took a deep breath before I strolled into Mr. Tit's classroom. I had earned myself another detention as I had planned. I informed Kat of it this morning and she agreed to stand outside the room incase someone was to come by.

I didn't exactly want to get expelled for kissing my Twenty-Two year old teacher.

I twisted the metal knob, seeing his tosseled brown hair before I seen anything else. I know, it was weird, but even his hair was sexy!

He turned around in his chair, his bright blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Have a seat." He nodded towards her desk as she happily obliged. She placed her things down, looking at him immensily.

"So to get started, we need to go get the rest of the workbooks for the teacher's lounge." He said, I just looked at him. Since the other day he has been really distant towards me. Like, what did I do? I couldn't think of one thing. I knew I couldn't stay away any longer, thats why I was doing this.

I nodded and followed him out of the door. I decided to be straight forward with him.

"Why have you been acting distant towards me?

He gaze softened, but he didn't anwer.

"You can't hold back forever." I whisper, shutting his door behind me. I set the workbooks down on the cabniet in the back of the room, going up toawrds his desk. He had his head in his hands, not wanting to look at me.

I tapped his shoulder, just so he would look up.

"I didn't meant to almost kiss you." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I think you did. If you didn't want too then you wouldn't have almost. You're just afraid of getting introuble. But we don't have to worry about that." I say, flickering my bown eyes towards his lips.

"How would we not?" He asked, standing up. I took a step closer to him, placing my lips beside his ear.

"Because, I can keep secrets." I whisper, then pull away. If I wanted to get him where I wanted, I'd have to do a bit of teasing.

I made my way back over to my seat, sitting down. I stared him down- He was looking at me too, a hint of lust in his eyes.

It was at that moment that I realized I had already had him where I wanted. I didn't need to tease him.

Taking a deep breath, I got up form my seat. His blue eyes following me. I stood straight in front of him, my eyes locked on his lips.

"Just let me love you, sir." I whisper, taking another step closer

He closed the gap between us, taking a hand and pulling it through my hair.

My heart raced against my chest, as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I knew what we were about to do was going to be completely illegal and forbidden, but at the moment, I could seriously care less.

My breathing became irregular as he leaned closer,staring into my eyes. I was never good with eye contact, but now, I couldn't find a reason to care.

Then, it happened. God it was amazing to feel his lips on mine. Finally, I had been waiting months for this moment to happen. It was everything I imagined and more.

He pulled me closer if it were even possible, tangling his fingers through my hair. I didn't want this to end, and nor did I ever want to stop loving him.

Now I just have to admit that to him.

I pulled away regretably, pressing my forehead to his. He gave me a quick peck, and I smiled.

"Now, let me say something." He whispered, closing his eyes for a moment.

"I'm in love with you, Adelynn Brianna Caverly."

My smile was bigger, almost hurting my cheeks.

"i'm in love with you, too Parker Ashton Tit." I say, laughing at the use of his name.

"Hey! What did I tell you about calling me that?" He smirked, pulling away just a bit.

"Mr. Boobie it is." I laugh, smirking at him.

"But now, at least I can do this." He smirked, pressing his lips to mine once again. Sending my mind into a whirlwind and my heart into a frenzy.