[Prologue]

My brown eyes stared at his tall, thin muscular body.

There was no way I could ever be with him, but yet, why did I want to so badly?

I knew it was forbidden, and totally illegal. But then, why couldn't I just have him like I wanted?

God, it would be so much simpler that way.

Why did this sexy piece of artwork have to be my English teacher?

I covered my burning cheeks, hoping he wouldn't see.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Caverly?"

I looked up into his bright blue eyes, biting my lip.

"No, Mr. Petit, theres not." I spoke shyly, trying to cover my even redder face now.

He gave me a knee weaking smile, turning his attention back to the rest of the class.

Gosh! Why couldn't he be mine already?

If only he knew the burning Passion I had for him..

-Yeah, If Only.- My head fought.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I stole a glance at her,she was so naieve. She didn't even notice I was looking at her.

I moved my hands to the back of my head, leaning against the wall.

I wished I could just hold her in my arms.

It was strange, to be honest.

The first day she walked into my classroom, something just instantly clicked.

I couldn't place what it was, but I knew I had to fight it, at least until she graduated.

I bit my lip, watching as she placed her hands over her reddened cheeks.

I knew what she was thinking, because I was thinking the same thing.

If only I could just hold her, and whisper words of love in her ear.

-Yeah, If Only.- My head fought.

________________________________

Thanks to my friend, Abby for encouraging me to write yet again another Student/Teacher Romance! So this prolouge is dedicated to her, and by the way, go check out her book "My Letters To You." I promise, you'll love it!

Anyways, this story should maybe... be up by next week? I haven't decided yet, but I hope it will be up soon!!

I hope you all enjoyed this little prolouge, and well don't foreget to..

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!

I love you guys so so much and thank you all SO SO SO SO SO much for the support you have shown me on my other books. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THAT!

-Katie. <3