[3]

-Mr. Tit-

I pushed my hands through my hair. I just almost done what I was trying to stray away from. I couldn't do it. It was illegal and I could get in trouble. But God did I want to. I wanted her to be mine and that was it. 

"So, anyone gonna tell me?" I heard Kat ask, looking at me impatiently.

 "No, Kat. We're not having a party." Adelynn said, clearly annoyed at Kats actions. 

"Aww man! Then why did I bring chips for?" She asked, pulling a bag of chips from her purse. Adelynn busrt out into a fit of laughter, making me crack a smile onto my face. I couldn't help it she was just too cute.

"Give me those!" She laughed, I guess forgetting I was here. She turned towards me, a blush apparent on her face.

"Oh! Mr. Tit! How could I forget you were here?" She asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I don't see how you could've." I answered, clearing my throat. I had to look anywhere but her. I had to leave before I lost my self control again and did something that would get the both of us in trouble. 

"I'm leaving." I annonce, without giving her a second glance. I heard Adelynn scoff, but I had to do what I had to do. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

-Adelynn-

"You're kidding me right? I so knew it!" Kat beamed as I told her that Mr. Tit and I almost kissed. I almost wished he were still here. But if he were, then I wouldnt be able to control myself much more. 

"No i'm not. But you just had to ruin it." I say, pinching her arm.

"Hey! I wasn't being difficult."

"Yeah, but you did ruin the kiss that I have been waiting on my whole life!"

She just smiled at me, turning on the t.v. I groaned, I hated watching TV. I know its strange, but I just didn't like it.

"Oh, Jeez! What do you do for a living?" Kat asked, munching on her chips.

"Write." I simply answer, opening up my laptop. I loved to write, It was my passion. Kat was the only one that knew of it, though.

I got up to fix supper. My mom usally came home late, which that didn't suprise me any. She worked hard at her job and made money doing it.

"Yay, Food!" Kat yelled as I began to eat. I was starving.

  "Damn, you're just like a fly! You're annoying and everywhere I go!" I joke, seeing her look at me blankly.

"Hey! I am not annoying!" She protests.

I laugh, finishing up my food.

"Hey, I'm about to go on up to bed, You can stay here if you like." I say to Kat, cleaning up my mess before I go lay down.

"Yay!" She laughs, beating me to my room. I roll my eyes at her, joining her upstairs.

My thoughts wondered off to Mr. Petit. I was almost positive that I was inlove with him.

Yeah, Yeah. I know you're not supposed to be inlove with your teacher, but you can't help who you fall inlove with.

I'm determined to make him mine quite soon. I'm sure it will be easy since now I know he returns those feelings.

I'm determined to make him mine...Tomorrrow.

_*_*_*_*_*

I know this is short.. But don't hate me! I'm making this into a short story because, well, I don't really have a plan for this book. D:

So probably one more chapter left before its finished! :P