6.

Baby, tell me what's wrong
Go on and make it right
Make it all night long

" Dwayne how did you find me?" She asked.

"Welp your friends sold you out and said something about breaking the cycle of having to take responsibility on your own." I said walking into her home.

"These bitches really believe we cursed. Okay well I'm going to need you to leave because I have places to be and people to see." She said.

"Well all of that is gonna have to wait because I'm not leaving until we fix us." I said.

"There's nothing to fix." She said.

"Bullshit and you know it. " I said.

"Whatever I don't want to fix shit between us because if you wasn't insecure, we wouldn't be in this situation. " she said.

"Alright so I was insecure but can you blame, I mean you're this hot tempered party girl and I'm the boring hardworking businessman. You was bound to leave me so I made it easier for you." I said.

"Here we go again. " she said.

"Square one.What are you thinking?" I said.

"Thinking about how I miss the talks we used to have. I miss the voice I used to hear. I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories. I miss you.. No one ever seems to be scared of losing me. Sometimes I stay up at night thinking about you and wishing we could be together" she said.

"I think that when you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away.. You know?" I said.

" I've been struggling to move on from you. I thought I should hate myself for loving you too deeply, For being too passionate with you. I'm just so done.." She said.

" I'm sorry i can't be normal like everyone else. i'm sorry i'm not as good as everyone else. " I said.

"It feels like you're not even listening, I don't care about your lifestyle. " she said. But you could tell it was not just a lack of sleep,but a lack of hope and happiness that made her act the way she did.

"What are you feeling? " he asked.

"Im too shy to tell you how i feel, and i'm afraid if i ask you "what do you think of me?" your reply will be "i dont."

"How do you know? " I asked.

"I'm used to it," she numbly says.
And that's how you knew she was broken.

" I hate you for making me go thriugh this. For making me think about you. For loving you. For getting pregnant with your child. I start to wonder, do you think of me as often as I think of you? And then I realize, of course you dont because I mean nothing to you. So i guess it ends here, we'll go our separate ways and hope that we'll see each other somewhere in the future. And even if I'll be hurt again, I'll still choose you. Even if I'll feel that pain again, I would give anything to be in your arms again. Leave now,please." She said walking away.

"I wish you knew every time I said goodnight I really wanted to say I love you... "I said after she left.

" They say "it will get better" but its a lie... It doesnt get better. You get used to it." I said walking out of the house.