2.

waiting on that sunshine
Boy, I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gon' get it like that
So why argue? You yell, but you take me back

Robyn Fenty, nothing was ever simple. Her whole life was filled with surprises and pain. All a girl wants is to feel beautiful, be loved, and to be treated with respect.

But that's not the case for Robyn after Dwayne walks out on her claiming that he isn't the one for. She is determined to show him that life gets a whole lot more beautiful once you start living for yourself and accept that you can't please everyone.

"I'm tired of the excuses so I'm okay with letting you out of my life, it's about priorities & I am not one of yours anymore." I said practicing these same line every morning just in case I ever ran into Dwayne but that's a slim chance with him having a busy schedule.

I walked out of my house. Heading to the office were I work at.

I don't have to drive very far so as soon as I reach the office. I park my car and make into the building. I work as secretary for two rich and handsome brothers. Who basically run the west coast.

"Robyn are you just getting to work? "I looked up to see James,he smiled before taking a sit on my desk.

I put my bag under the table and gave my attention to James."yes I just got here,why? ".I said. "Could I see you in my office? "I nodded rising to my feet and following behind him to his office.

We made it to his office. He allowed me to go in first inside as he closed the door. I turned towards his still posture at the door.

"Robyn I know you been working here for some time now. Have you ever thought about doing something else?"I gave him a confused expression.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"You can't work here anymore " James said.

I was so upset that I had rampage in his office and I walk up to him and slap him.

I stormed out and packed my things and left the scene.

I sprinted around the lobby to the front doors. I walked across the street to my car which was being towed.

"Hey that's my car! "I yelled.

"Well not anymore, miss"he said.

life: u didn't do ur taxes ur going to jail
me: the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
life: do u know what taxes are
me: SOHCAHTOA
(I thought that was funny. )

I was resorted to take a cab instead. Once in the cab I took a second to relax. I gave him my address and ten minutes later. I had arrived.

"Ma'am, you total is $25." He said.

"Here keep the changed "I said handing him thirty dollars.

I got put and shut the door and walked toward the damn house left by my parents.

I walked inside when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey mellie, I don't have a lot of time because these idiots here thought it would be funny to replace the gas in my car with sugar water." She cackled. Why did she have to call me that? He's the only one who can call me by that nickname.