5.

Just take it on back, take it on back
Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night
Hurting vibe, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

DWAYNE POV

I hope she picks up. Ring ring....

"Did you miss me, Dwayne? Did you miss me when you were gone?"

"Every day," I said hoarsely.

"I missed you every hour. And you know what the worst part was? It caught me completely by surprise. I'd catch myself walking around to find you, not for any reason, just out of habit, because I'd seen something I wanted to tell you about, or because I just wanted to hear your voice. And then I'd realize that you weren't there anymore, and every time, every single time, it was like having the wind knocked out of me. I've risked my life for you. I would walk half the length of the red sea for you, and I'd do it again and again and again just to be with you, just to starve with you and freeze with you and hear you complain about wendy's french fries every day. So don't tell me we don't belong together," I said fiercely.

She was very close now, and my heart was suddenly hammering in my chest. "I'm sorry it took me so long to see you, Robyn. But I see you now." I said.

"No you don't. Why did you leave me? "

" You know I loved you with everything that I had but what you needed I couldn't be, held you back. I cared enough about you to give you the chance to find someone who care.

I broke your heart , tore us apart. I just walked away. you wouldn't want my everything. someone you knew that I couldn't be. why don't you ever understand me but its true, its true I did it for you. I could say i'm sorry wouldn't mean a thing tell you what you want to hear baby what you wanted wasn't for me held you by a string had to cut you loose cause forever something we can't be.you know I loved you with everything that I had." I said.

Dial tone.......

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
ROBYN POV

What do I do when there's too much of me, too little of you? What can I say when I know you're not here to stay?
I can't explain something I don't understand.Why did I let this get out of hand?

Why do I let you cross the line every time?Why do I stay if I know you're not mine?How can I let you go if I know I'm so close?

Maybe I'll get you out of my head,I'll forget all the things you said.Lies on your lips, but there's love in your eyes.Maybe I'll forget you some other time.

Maybe I won't forget you because of the constant remember of your child growing inside of me.