seven

"why don't you have one of your prostitutes to suck you off?" i question, my anger and envy quickly taking over my anticipation.

i'm still not over the girls hanging off of his arm. he had told me on his own before that he has sex all of the time just because he likes it. so, i shouldn't even be surprised.

"baby, are you jealous?" he teasingly grins.

i scoff, ignoring the endearment, "you wish."

of course i'm jealous. i'm in the bathroom for twenty minutes and when i come down to see him, he has females all around him. they're not ugly, either.

"alright. maybe i will have one of them suck me off. better yet, two."

i cringe, "you're disgusting. if you're finished, i'm going back up into the room."

i curse under my breath, taking off my high heels with a stoic expression on my face. jealousy was never a problem for me, but it recently has been coming up a lot. i never knew that i had it in me.

i get up from my seat and head back upstairs, ignoring his calls.

"your attitude will be the death of me." jack grumbles behind.

"good." i snap.

i'm well aware that jack is hot on my trail. before i can step inside of the master bedroom, jack uses his hand and pushes me inside of the room. i practically stumble inside and almost fall on my face.

i'm not even wearing the high heels either. i turn to face him and he's locking the door.

"hey, that wasn't very nice!" i seethe.

he shakes his head, "i'm not nice." he reminds me.

as always, his response was clipped. jack digs in his front pants pocket for the handcuffs and dangles them in front of me, giving me a pointed look. i frown, not wanting to be back in those.

"you said i could have the whole day with them off." i say, trying not to pathetically whine.

i'm being held hostage even without handcuffs. do i really have a say?

"get rid of your attitude." he tells me.

i blink, processing his words, "okay."

"alright. now, are you going to be a good girl and eat?"

"i told you, i'm not hungry."

"it was a yes or no question, yaris." he growls through gritted teeth.

stepping toward me, it feels as if the closer he gets, the harder it is to move my feet away from him. i stand paralyzed and a loud chuckle erupts from his throat. that was the first genuine laugh i've heard since i've known him.

"are you scared of me?" he asks, putting a possessive hand on my chin and pulling me forward.

i shrug, "should i be?"

"yes, you should be." he answers.

jack takes the heels from my hands and tosses them across the room. my breathing starts to hitch because of how close he is. his eyes darken in the way they always do when he's about to make a sexual move.

"do you want me to touch you, yaris?" he asks, tilting his head to the side in a curious way.

"t-there are people downstairs." i stammer.

he grins, "that wasn't a problem yesterday."

"i don't want you to touch me." i lie right through my mouth.