four

"do you have any mascara?" i ask jack, examining myself in the mirror.

i've been looking so restless and hideous lately. the least he could do is give a girl some makeup to feel prettier. jack drapes a towel over my shoulders and makes eye contact with me in the mirror displaying an 'are you serious' look.

"i'm a guy. does it fucking look like i have mascara?" he curses.

i shrug, "maybe ciara left some."

he narrows his eyes at me, "why do you keep bringing her up? keep her out of your mouth from now on."

i grimace and my eyebrows raise at his words. he's defensive. she's definitely his girlfriend and i'll continue to believe that even if he always denies it.

"do you have chapstick then?" i question and he rolls his eyes, digging around in the drawers.

"you're so needy, yaris." he groans, taking out a stick and opening it.

"thank you. i can do this by myself."

he clenches his jaw, "smile."

"what?"

"just smile."

doing what he asked, i smile and he applies the smooth chapstick onto my lips. after that, he runs his thumb across my bottom lip quickly, capturing the excess and putting it on his own lips. i can't even register what just happened.

turning away, i try to close and maneuver the bath towel so that it covers my body more. he's seen more than enough parts of my body today. that's enough for a week of daily doses of naked naomi.

an abrupt loud bang is heard, making me jump. then, the next thing i see are four boys at the doorway of the bathroom. jack uses his body to step in front of mine to block me from their eyes.

"what the hell are you guys doing in here?" he lowly asks, his eyes turning obsidian with anger.

oh no. mad jack is never a good jack. his voice is low and menacing, if i could, i would have ran faster than my own mother did after she found out my father started selling drugs.

i peek over jack's shoulder, but he just nudges me back with his hand. i mentally roll my eyes at his behavior.

"michael yaris has located us and is sending men immediately." a blonde says and it's not sam.

he looks more of a natural blonde. beside the fact, my heart starts to pump. yes! i'm getting out of here! finally.

"shit, okay, tell everyone to evacuate and send some of our men to stop those guys from coming near us. we'll move locations." jack rushes. "luh, you start up a car with johnson. wilk, go signal the men and bassi, get the fuck out."

with that, jack pulls off his shirt over his head and rips the towel off of me. before i can gasp and shout at his roughness, he puts his long shirt over my body, covering me.

"where are you taking me?" i whisper to him.

we can't relocate! god, why can't my dad just hand over the money. i'm sure it's not even that much.

"shut up." he growls, tugging my arms so that i go along wherever he does.

my eyes are wide and maybe i should take this chance to kick his golden boys. i wince from how hard his grip is. plus, my hair is still unbrushed and dripping wet, making things way less more enjoyable. if that were even possible.

he didn't even take my handcuffs off, so my arms are inside of the shirt. i'm definitely feeling super attractive at the moment. what am i even thinking? that should be the last of my worries.