10

I can NOT believe Mitch kissed Drew.

Like NO.

If this is their way of saying they are dating. I'm not into it.

And like Scott looked so protective the whole video.

And I don't think Scott likes Drew very much.... So.

Anyway I'm done rambling.

Enjoy.

****

"I should've known that you would pick chipotle". Scott said, laughing and looking at Mitch.

Mitch shrugged and giggled. "Sorry".

Scott shook his head and looked back at the road. "Your so gorgeous". Scott said.

Mitch smiled and looked back up. "Your so sweet". Mitch said and looked back to the road.

"Only for you". Scott replied smiling.

Scott pulled into chipotle and turned off the car.

Scott got out and ran to the other side to open the door for Mitch.

Mitch smiled at Scott and jumped out of the car. "Gentleman". Mitch said.

Scott giggled. "Thank you".

Scott and Mitch walked up to the door and Scott opened it, Mitch walking in.

Scott walked in after him and took Mitch's hand, that was held out towards him.

They walked up to order and then sat down with their food.

Scott looked up to Mitch. "So, is that bullying dying down yet"? Scott asked.

Mitch laughed. "Yeah, they're all scared if you. So they don't mess with me anymore". Mitch said.

Scott smiled. "Good. And Jakes backed off as well"? Scott asked.

Mitch nodded and gave a simple 'mhm'.

Scott looked up at Mitch.

Mitch looked like he was thinking really hard.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay".

Mitch nodded, still looking down.

Scott tilted his head. "Mitch. Honey". Scott said. And Mitch still refused to look up.

Mitch shook his head. "Well talk about it later". He looked up, on the verge of crying and Scott nodded, respecting that he didn't want to talk about it.

"So". Scott started. "Do you want ice cream after this"? Scott said changing the subject.

Mitch smiled and wiped a tear that made it's way down his face. "Yes please".

Scott nodded and stood up takin his and Mitch's food bowls and throwing them away.

Scott reached out his hand and Mitch took it.

Scott still couldn't figure out what was wrong with Mitch though.

****