8 XXX

Warning: SMUT, there is major smut.

You've been warned.

*****

It was the night, the night Mitch was gonna give himself to Scott.

Mitch's parents where still out of town and so were Scott's.

So they were gonna do it.

Mitch was gonna give himself to Scott.

Mitch stood I front of his mirror checking himself out once more before he nodded and grabbed his keys to head over to Scott's place.

Mitch jumped in his car and started to drive. He was scared but he loves Scott and Scott won't leave him.

After a short 5 minute drive, Mitch pulled into Scott's drive way and got out of the car.

He walked up to the door, and argued with himself about knocking or just leaving, but he wouldn't do that to Scott.

He reached a hand out and knocked on Scott's front door.

He hear shuffling before Scott opened the door for him.

Mitch walked in and saw a set table, with a nice cooked meal sitting on top. 

"I wanted this to be as romantic as possible". Scott said, whispering in Mitch's ear.

Mitch looked around, the lights were off and everything was lit up by at least a thousand candles.

Scott took Mitch's hand and led him to the nicely set table and pulled a chair out for Mitch, before taking his own seat.

Scott looked across the table at Mitch and then noticed he was waiting for him to say he could eat.

"You can eat". He told Mitch and Mitch smiled at Scott.

****

Scott put away the dirty dishes and walked back over to Mitch.

Scott kneeled down next to where Mitch was sitting and reached a hand up to caress his cheek. "Are you ready". Scott asked.

Mitch was hesitant but nodded.

Scott have him a warm smile and led him upstairs to his bedroom.

Scott had lit even more candles than downstairs.

Mitch looked over and saw the lube and a condom sitting on the desk beside Scott's bed, and swallowed a lump in his throat.

Scott leaned down and wrapped his arms around Mitch from behind. "We don't have to do this". Scott said to Mitch.

Mitch shook his head. "No I want to".

Scott nodded and turned Mitch around, to where Mitch was facing Scott.

Scott brought Mitch in for a kiss.

The kiss got heated quickly and Mitch walked back until the backs of his knees hit the back of the bed, Mitch sat down on the bed and laid down, Scott climbing on top of him. The two never breaking to kiss.

Scott discarded all of his and Mitch's clothes except for boxers.

Scott kissed down Mitch's chest till he got to the waist band of Mitch's boxers.

Scott slowly pulled them down and threw them on the floor 

Scott took his off as well throwing them in the same direction.

Scott reached for the lube and popped the cap open.

Mitch heard the sound and took a sharp intake of breathe.

"You can go back now Mitchie". Scott said

Mitch shook his head and Scott nodded.

Scott lubed up two fingers and knelt down beside the bed, sticking one finger in Mitch's entrance.

Mitch tensed as Scott stuck in another one. "It's okay Mitchie, relax". Scot said lovingly.

Mitch nodded and moaned as Scott began to stretch him out.

Scott pulled out his fingers and stood up, grabbing the lube and coating his cock.

Scott got back on top of Mitch and pushed his legs open.

Scott looked to Mitch. "Ready".

Mitch wasn't hesitant at all. "As ever".

Scott nodded and started to slowly push in.

Scott looked down at Mitch, who had tears building up in his eyes and Scott stopped half way.

"Honey, I can pull out if you want". Scott said.

Mitch shook his head. "No, I just... Didn't think you'd be so big". Mitch said with a pained laugh.

Scott looked down at Mitch. "Tell me when". Scott said as he reached down to wipe a tear that made it's way out of the smaller boys eye.

Mitch nodded. "Go".

Scott started to slowly push back in, once in all the way Scott waited for Mitch to nod and pulled back then snapped his hips forward.

Scott instantly hit Mitch's prostate and Mitch threw his head back with a scream, grabbing at the sheets.

Scott smirked and continued to slam into Mitch's prostate.

"Ahhh Scott.... F-fuck... God... F-faster". Mitch managed to choke out as Scott hit Mitch's prostate again.

And again.

And again.

Until Mitch was screaming and cumming all over Scott's chest.

Two more thrusts and Scott was coming inside if Mitch.

Scott pulled out and switched he and Mitch's positions, so he could cuddle Mitch.

Mitch snuggled into the crook of Scott's neck.

Scott widened his eyes. "I forgot the condom". He said, looking down at Mitch.

Mitch smiled. "It's okay". And snuggled back into Scott's neck.