3

****

Mitch smiled at Scott and continued walking down the hallway to his home room.

They arrived and took their seats.

Mitch reached over and grabbed
Scott's hand.

Scott smiled at him. "Yes"?

Mitch shook his head. "I have a bad feeling about today".

Scott have a sympathetic smile. "I'll protect you Mitch".

Mitch nodded and turned back to face the front of the class until Scott leaned over.

"Hey". Scott said. "I know we haven't known each other for long but I really like you Mitch."

Mitch smiled. "I like you too".

"Mitchie". Scott asked and Mitch gave a small "hm". "Will you be my boyfriend"?

Mitch's smile widened. "Oh of course". He said, jumping up and hugging Scott.

The teacher walked in and began the class. Scott and Mitch both zoning out in thoughts of happiness.

****

Mitch and Scott walked out of the classroom  holding hands, everyone staring at them. But they didn't care.

Mitch looked to Scott. "I'm gonna do choir". Mitch said.

Scott smiled. "Good. I'm glad your being yourself".

Mitch nodded and walked off to the choir room. All the sudden he felt a hand grab his shoulder roughly.

He hissed in pain and turned around to see a foot ball player by the name of Jake, stand over him.

"Where's Scott".

Mitch looked down and blinked back his tears.

Jake slammed his fist on the locker. "Answer my question".

"H-he's in class". Mitch replied.

Jake smirked. And picked Mitch by his shirt as threw him on the ground.

Mitch cried in pain and tried to get up put was pushed down by jakes foot.

Jake leaned down and punched Mitch in the stomach making Mitch hiss in pain.

"Hey". Someone called out.

Jake looked back and ran away immediately.

Mitch looked up at his saver to see a pair of blue eyes.

Mitch stood up and grabbed Scott's shirt immediately. Crying into him.

"Sweetie are you okay? Where does it hurt". Scott said lovingly.

Mitch sniffled but pulled away. "My stomach". Mitch said.

Scott nodded and was about to open his mouth to say something until Mitch widened his eyes and ran to the bathroom.

Scott ran after him and walked into the stall to see Mitch throwing up.

Mitch suddenly felt someone pull his hair out of his face and looked up to see Scott's beautiful caring eyes.

Mitch wiped his mouth and walked out of the stall washing his hands.

He dried them off and turned to Scott. "Thank you".

Scott smiled and stepped forward, moving Mitch bangs out of his eyes. "Anything sweetie. Remember what i said the day I met you".

Mitch nodded. "You said you'll always protect me".

Scott's smile grew. "Exactly! And I will hold that promise forever".

****