thousand miles ❅ zarry

Warnings
strong language

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Zayn sighed in annoyance when an obnoxious knock sounded at his door. He had just finished settling in a comfortable position that he probably won't be able to find again now that he had to get up. He swung the door open only to have a mob of people push him out of the way and begin making themselves at home, starting by devouring the popcorn he had set for the movie he was about to watch.

"Hey man!" A high pitched voice sounded in his ears.

Of course it had to be his best friend behind all this. Louis fúcking Tomlinson.

"What the fúck man?" Zayn hissed in disbelief.

"What? I thought since your Harry wasn't here to keep you company, I -as your best friend-, decided to cheer you up. What better way to do that other than throwing a party and getting fúcking wasted?" Louis cheered.

"But Lou-" Zayn ran a frustrated hand through his hair when some scantily dressed girl dragged Louis away from him - probably to make out or even have sex. Zayn shuddered at the thought.

"Harry will have my head for this." He muttered in annoyance.

"Hey Zayn, where's Haz?" His other best friend questioned.

"He has some meetings in Los Angeles, so he had to fly down there because he just had to be the CEO Li." It's not like Zayn actually hated how successful his husband is. He just hated the fact that Harry had to be away from him most of the time.

"Oh I see. When is he coming back?" Liam took a small sip from the still frizzling soda.

"Next week." Zayn sighed despondently.

"Awh Zee. It's okay. I'm here whenever you feel like hanging out." Liam patted his shoulder gently. He was thankful he had someone like Liam. They balanced each other out. Liam's responsibility, Louis's lack thereof, and Zayn's ability to accommodate both of their characters; they were a perfect trio.

"Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind." Liam then excused himself to go talk to some of their friends.

Zayn was in no mood whatsoever to walk around and socialize with people. He just wanted Harry's arms wrapped around him, cuddling him up as they watched whatever crappy movie the channels had to offer, but since that was practically impossible, he had to settle for the second best option life offered him at the moment.

He found an empty spot on the couch, and he quickly plopped down on the comfiness it offered. He'll just spend the time making sure Louis does not make a fool out of himself and that nobody destroys anything.

"Hey there hottie. Is this your place?" Zayn turned his head quickly in alarm at how close the voice was to his ears. Some girl with too much cleavage on display and a whole lot of make up layers caking her face orange was literally almost on top of him.

"Uhm. Y-Yeah." Zayn tried to shift away from the girl so that he wasn't talking in her mouth, but she only seemed to move closer to him.

"Wanna show me your room then?" She ran her manicured finger along Zayn's jaw; the latter's discomfort not bothering her in the slightest.

"No. Not really." Zayn managed to put some space between them, and he frantically attempted to find Louis or Liam so that they can help him from his quite awkward situation, only to have the girl turn his face in her direction once again, climb on top of him and smash her lips onto his.