AUTHOR'S LAST NOTE

Hi. I hope you like my story. I had a really wonderful time writing about it and hope that my next venture will be an equally outstanding experience.

I will be really ungrateful brat if I end this without thanking the Wattpad Team for this wonderful platform. I have been a writer since school days but had never dared shown anyone my story before.

It feels really good to be appreciated for your work..I would request other writers not to copy my work as it is a copyright book. I would be ready to help you if ever you are stuck with your own story if it is possible for me to do so of course.

Last but not least, I am putting up a table of events throughtout the story which had helped me relate to the story every now and then without getting lost. I would definitely reccomend other writers to use this tip and it is a key for my readers.

** Sorrry I have to edit this part to thank my dear wattpad friend DeeJCooper who has helped me a lot.. Honey, YOU SIMPLY ROCK...Big Kisses Your Way...XOXO

THANK YOU AND KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS..

FACTS NOT TO FORGET

1982

 Devin born

 April 1986

 Con man Alastair Forrester had been married to Elizabeth Richmond, mother of Ana in secret since she was a famous model at that time.

 September 1987

 Elizabeth fell pregnant, she quits her job to marry the man of her life; father disinherited her for Alastair poor man. Alastair dropped out of her life like hot potato when she was 3 months pregnant. Marriage lasted one and a half years. Had affair with Melanie his love included during the whole time.

 March 1988:

 Six months later, Anastasia born. Alastair married to Megan Myers, stole her money and divorced her too. Was still having affair with Melanie and Selena Huntington, mother to Alyssa Turner.

 June 1988:

 Three months later divorced Megan Myers. No child.

 April 1989:

 One year later, married to Susan Johnson, his scheme found out, Elizabeth dead, taken in Ana to compensate to his rich wife. But robbed her also and was left with unwanted child. Was having an affair with Melanie at the same time.

 January 1991:

 Divorced Susan and agreed to keep two years old Ana with them when Melissa was born out of wedlock whilst he had still been married to Susan.

 April 1991:

 Lived in with Melanie Delacourt. Ana and Melissa stayed with them.

 Feb 1994

 Having an affair with Eleanor Ashford.

 May 1996:

 Devin age 14 - Ana 8 year - Melissa - 6 - Alastair married to Melanie – Dev father alive, Eleanor committed suicide…

 March 2008:

 Devin age 26 - Ana 20 year - Melissa 18 - Alastair married to Melanie – Dev father alive

 August 2011:

 Devin age 29 –Dev father dead + Melanie dead (two month ago)

 February 2013:

 Devin age 31 – Ana 25, Alyssa 25  – Melissa 23 – Alastair dead

29 May 2013:

 Marriage And Happy Ending