AUTHOR'S NOTE

Note on 09/05/2018

I have re-written Time To Heal. Basically, the story is the same but five years later I found my writings puerile and since this is my favorite story, I wanted to reboot it. Please do tell me how you find the updated version.

I have tried to make Dev's character less hateful but it was really really difficult since he was originally supposed to be a hard man who fell in love against all odds. I would request not bashing his character though, it was really hard for me to portray him as a hero despite the circumstances but the story was always along those lines in my head. I try not to take the comments personally sometimes but some of them are hard to ignore..so please at least show some respect for the hours I've spent on this book. :)

I'm so glad to realize that I've grown as a writer, and I would advise my followers and fellow amateurs not to give up on the struggle...

Cheers RS

I am new to wattpad and would first of all welcome all the readers. I am an amateur writer and any help or comment will be most welcome.

Personally, I think the title is a bit boring but it is a perfect fit. I would really love some suggestions from your part.

If you find the book worth sharing, please feel free to do so among your facebook accounts and twitter fr/09/05/2018iends.

Last but not least excuse any grammatical mistakes, I try to edit each chapter even after posting them but I have re-read them so many times that I cannot spot the mistakes. Feel free to point out the mistakes as well.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

Time To Heal

Copyright © 2013 by RaziaSultana

All Rights Reserved.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise -  without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

Thank you all for your support. ENJOY!!