The Mystery That is My Life

• Dedicated to Miranda McMillion

Intro;

I sprinted down the hall, trying not to trip on any of the random items thrown everywhere. He chased after me, slowly getting closer and closer. My lungs felt like collapsing but I knew if I stopped I would be dead. I used my last bit of strength to leap over the chair in my way and slide down the banister. I jumped off onto the floor and ran to the door. I grabbed the handle and jerked it open, fleeing outside. The sunlight burned my eyes, but I continued on anyway. He was close now. The stairs wouldn’t have stopped him or slowed him down. I ran down to the road, praying that she was here. I made it to the bottom of the driveway to see her car waiting, with the engine running. The back door swung open as I reached it. I leaped in as she sped away, right before her could grab my leg. I slammed the door and let out a sigh of relief, it was all over. I was free from my prison for the last few weeks. He would never get to me now.

“What happened to you? I thought I would never see you again!” My best friend cried from behind the wheel. Considering I disappeared for four weeks, and then texted her out of the blue, I would react the same way.

“Long story short, I was kidnapped by a freak who wouldn’t take no for an answer.” I replied, shivering at how awful life has been these past weeks. She looked at me with concern in the mirror before returning her eyes to the road. I knew I would have to explain later once we were far enough away. For now we had to get as far away from Maine as possible. How are we going to do that? We plan on hijacking my own jet; yeah I know it’s weird. We were headed back to Las Vegas, in hopes of finding my real father, so this can all be explained. Nothing will get in my way this time. I’ll just have to be more careful, considering the FBI are looking for me, except my golden blonde hair is now brown, and my blue eyes are brown too. It was all necessary to get away the first time, and this time it’ll help me hide from those chasing me. They have no idea, and the only other who could know is currently about to be arrested by the police for ‘disturbing yelling and screaming late at night.’ Don’t ask about that either, it’s a VERY long story, and speaking of long stories I should really explain how all of this started. It began one normal June afternoon. I received a letter from a John Lewis….

A/N

 First off, sorry for any mistakes, I don't have an editor I just have microsoft office word xD

This is a really short intro, but it has so much detail in it. The next chapter is far off, I want to see if people like this or not before I continue to much. So if you want me to continue writing this, Vote and Comment! 

I'd love it if you'd click the vote button.

Thanks for reading! This is my first uploaded story.