Chapter 4

Picture of Josh ---------------->

~Annabelle’s POV~

I was enjoying a very nice dream about Nick getting glue and chicken feathers dumped on him when I felt someone poke my side. The only reason I knew is because I’m horribly ticklish. The poking continued and I suddenly shot out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs. I was drenched from head to toe. I was in the middle of freaking out when I noticed the perpetrator. My stupid cousin was finally here.

“What no ‘I love you James? I missed you James?’ for me. Your favorite and only cousin near your age?” James asked, his eye glistening with amusement. I glared at him to let him know I don’t like to be woken up early. I turned to look at my clock. I wish I hadn’t, 5:00! Who wakes a girl up at 5 in the morning! I don’t normally get up until 6:30!! I turned back to him and smirked. His expression changed from amusement to pure fear. He knew what was coming to him. He would be the first to get a slice of revenge from me today. I crawled out of bed slowly; making sure I didn’t trip or worse fall. I couldn’t risk ruining the moment. I walked over to him watching him back towards the door. I darted to the door and blocked his path out, the only other door in the room lead to my closet.

“N-now Cuz, you wouldn’t hurt your favorite cousin w-would you?” He stuttered. I snarled at him, and he ran for the closet. He’s such a baby sometimes. I will never understand men.  While he hid in the closet I escaped into the hall, locking my door behind me. I made a list of the things I’ll need to complete my revenge. List in mind I went to the bathroom first. I grabbed some shaving cream, conditioner and some chocolate smelling bath salts. I exited the bathroom and headed into Lucy’s bedroom. On her dresser was her huge container of foundation. I grabbed it along with her blood red lipstick from last Halloween. I made sure to sneak down the hall and towards the kitchen. Lucy should be on her early morning jog, but she might not have left yet. I never know with her.

Once I was in the kitchen I used what I brought to make two things. My ‘special’ pancakes, and with the kitchen supplies regular edible chocolate chip pancakes. Both look exactly the same, except the special ones had ‘cool whip’ aka shaving cream on top. Once I was finished and my evidence was hidden I went back to my bedroom with both sets of pancakes and two glasses of milk. Don’t ask how I carried them but let’s go with I’m very talented. I swung my door open and put on my ‘innocent’ face. James was in the middle of cleaning up his mess. My mattress was on its side and he was just about to lay it on the dry side. I waited until he set it down to start the revenge.

“AHHHHHHH!” I screamed in the highest pith I could. He jumped and covered his ears.

“Anna! What is wrong?” He yelled over my screaming.

“Oh sorry, I stepped on a wet sheet.” I replied a little too innocently.  His eyes narrowed until he saw what was in my arms. He squealed like a little girl on Christmas and ran towards me. I gave him the milk and my ‘special’ pancakes, and we sat on my bed. He watched me carefully. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pancakes tricking him into thinking his were safe. He grinned before taking a huge bite of his. I almost died looking at his face, it was priceless!

His eye bulged and his face turned really red. He started gagging and spit the half chewed pancake onto his plate. I laughed so hard and almost chocked on my pancake. He chugged his milk. I was going to use conditioner and water to make his milk but I played nice since he is my cousin and everything.

“Anna! Why would you try to poison me?!?!” He yelled once he could breathe again. I rolled my eyes and swallowed before I decided on a reply.

“You threw water on me. I wanted revenge. For me revenge is always the answer.” I replied sweetly. It was his turn to roll his eyes before his eyes lit up with mischief. I stuffed another mouthful of pancake in my mouth and prepared for the worst. He slowly leaned towards me. I tried to swallow but I had taken too big a bite of my pancake and most likely I looked somewhat like a chipmunk before getting hit by a car after stuffing my cheeks with whatever squirrels eat. He chuckled and leaned in until he was hovering in my personal bubble. I really hated people getting too close to me so everyone has to stay out of my bubble unless I say so.