Day 111

(Jenessy's letter to Marcus)

MM ko,

You were right. The sky was spectacularly beautiful. I was happy we sneaked out and watched in secret until sunrise. I was happy I was with you, sitting on a mat, under a blanket, while the waves rushed to the shore.

I am happy. You always make me happy.

And I have an answer to you: I don't think I could ever look at messenger, without thinking about our 9pms. I don't think I could ever be on facebook without thinking of you. I don't think I could hold a mobile phone without remembering all the times I quivered in sending you a message or answering your calls or picking an emoji. I don't think I could look at things the same way I looked at them before - like white roses, lilies, chemistry, microscope, sand, musical plays, lasagna, handkerchief, scrabble, swimming... and a lot more.

You're doing a good job of making everything around me a memory of you. But don't worry. I'm not afraid to remember and miss you in the days to come. I'm not that afraid of the long time ahead of us nor I am that afraid of the distance. I am not afraid of entrusting you a lot of firsts, a lot of moments that I will remember.

Of course, in some days, I know we might be terrible. Mood might be sour. Priorities might be juggled. I might not see you nor hear from you for long hours. I might get mad at you when I'm clingy. You might get mad, too, when you are.

That's why you have a lot of dates planned, right? Because you worry, too, that our time isn't enough for me to remember you.

Oh, but I will. I will always remember you. I am not afraid to be this in love with you now. I won't be afraid to still be in love with you tomorrow. You will see.

I'm a little stronger now, di ba?

I love you. ♥

Your J.A.