Not okay

Scott pov

When stiles passed out, from pain of fear of something, I felt terrible. He had to rekill Allison and his mom. We eventually got all 3 pearls and was in the car.

Stiles was stabbed but it was only about and inch deep, but it prolly still really hurt, along with his shoulder, which was bleeding. I put bandages on his wounds.

I almost watched my best friend die right in front of me. I watched his face to from pale to ghost white in a span of seconds, I listened as his heart started to stop, and I felt him grow weaker by the second.

"How is he doing?" Percy asked.

"Well, he is sleeping" I said.

"No, he means chemo signals" Annabeth said.

"Oh, sadness, fear, anxiety, stress, pain, blood, weakness" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Oh..." Everyone said.

"Ahhhhh" someone screamed and I looked at who it was.

Stiles.

He was having a dream.

"What the hell!" Grover yelled.

"It's a dream!" I yelled back even though we were in the same car.

I shook Stiles shoulder avoiding to bad one as he yelled again. I finally shook them one more time and he sat up yelling. I quickly pushed him back down.

"Your okay, your okay!" I said softly.

"How the- are you guys real?" He asked as he tried to sit up but couldn't.

"And what the hell did you do to me?!" He asked.

"Stiles, were all real and we didn't do anything, you were almost dead when we were finally able to come into the barrier, remember?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. "Yeah, but what wrong with me?" He asked.

"Well, what is wrong?" Lydia asked.

"I can't really move, and when I do move, it hurts and I'm really tired...." he closed his mouth before he said anything else.

"Are you in pain?" Annabeth asked.

"Kinda...yes..." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, besides everywhere. My shoulder really hurts and my stomach hurts too, was I stabbed or?" He asked.

"Well, your shoulder makes scence and yes, you were stabbed. And hurting everywhere is prolly from the whole almost during from all your power being drain from you" I said with a slight smile.

Lydia asked if she could switch seats with me and I did as we stopped at a gas station. It was them to in the car. Stiles asked for a red bull, and I told him no. But I went in with the other 3 to give them privacy.

"Do you think there doing something in there?" Percy said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ummm, no. Have you seen stiles? He has bruises everywhere, his shoulder looks dead, and he can barly move...the most they're prolly doing is kissing." I said and Percy have a sad smile.

Percy got gas and the others got food. I made my way back to the truck. I saw Lydia and stiles sitting next to each other. Stiles was fighting to stay awake but had a smile on his face.

I watched from afar and listened in.

"Are you sure your okay?" Lydia asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Stiles asked with a raspy voice.