Lotas Eater Casino Part 1

Stiles pov

I woke up to Lydia shaking me.

"Stiles, we have to go. Get up" she said softly.

I was still really tired but I got up anyways.

"You still look really tired." Scott said worried.

"It was prolly the mind thing he did, remember, it took me a month to not be tired after he left, I will be fine" I said and everyone gave me a look.

They knew I wasn't okay. It just stirred up old memories. I'm jumpier then normal and scared that he might come back, but I knew I would be okay in a couple days, that's why I acted okay.

"Where to now?" I asked as I got in the car.

"Las Vegas, Lotas Flower Casino." Percy said.

"What's wrong about that place?" I asked.

"We will explain when we get there...they keep people there by putting them in a trance." He said and I nodded.

"Stiles, are you sure your okay?" Anbabeth asked.

"Yeah, it's just the thing he did that makes my head hurt really bad, it takes power from me and makes me weak and tired" I yawned. "I will be okay in a couple of days" i said.

"Well, we got like 3 hours before we get there. You can sleep if you want" Grover said.

"No, I'm okay" I said not wanting to fall asleep and risk a flashback.

Scott looked at me, he could smell my fear and anxiety. He gave me a look of worry and I just nodded.

I layed my head on the side of the door, keeping myself awake. Lydia and Scott noticed that I was still struggling. Lydia grabs my hand, I look down. Lydia smiles.

"We won't let anything happen to you." She said.

"You can't stop the memories" I whispered and Scott looked at me.

"Those are memories. The past. Your tired, sleep. Besides we need you energized for the casino." Scott said and I laughed.

"You do realize I will be this tired for like 4 days, right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You shall sleep for that long!" He yelled in a deep, dramatic voice before breaking into laughter.

I laughed tiredly.

"But I don't think no one gets that the nogistune like left a scar on my mind, and when he fought me again and got into my head again, it like ripped that open again. So now I'm just a little scared again, like I was after we got rid of it" I said serious again.

"No, we get that. We can't say that we have felt the pain and fear you have, but we get why your scared. But, Stiles, he is gone, he can't hurt you anymore, and if you do have a flashback, it wasn't real." Scott said and Lydia nodded and rubbed my hand.

I nodded. I felt safe to sleep now. I finnaly let my heavy eyes fall and I drifted to sleep.

3rd person pov

Stiles was woken up by Lydia when they arrived at the Casino. Stiles got up. He still felt slightly tired but pushed it down.

"So whats wrong with this casino?" Stiles asked Percy, Annabeth, and Grover.

"Its the palace of the lotas eaters, they have been luring in people and kidnapping them, forever." Annabeth said.

"How do they do it?" Lydia asked as they aproached the door.

Before anyone could answer the security guard walks up to them.

"Percy Jackson?" The guard asked.

"The one and only" Percy said with sarcasm before lunging at him.

More guards ran forward fighting Annaveth, Grover, And Percy.

"Go! Get the pearls!" Percy yelled and Stiles, Lydia, and Scott began to run.

"Don't eat the flo-" Percy was cut off by a snack to the jaw.

//Lydia-Scott-Stiles//

They walked in not knowing what Percy was saying. They walked around looking for the pearls. 3 ladies came up to them.

"Want to try one?" They all asked.

"What are they?" Scott asked.

"There flowers, there really good." The blond one said.

"Yeah, try one!" The red head squeled.

The 3 of them grabbed one and are one.

"We were here for something, but what was it?" Stiles asked.

"Are you stupud, we are here to have fun" Lydia said and Scott agreed.

They were long gone...

What will Annabeth, Grover, and Percy gonna do about Lydia, Stiles, and Scott being under the trance?