6

Derek's P.O.V
"Stiles and Jackson are a thing"
I smashed my hands into the glass table making the delicate glass shatter.
"Isaac you better not be fucking around with me" I shouted with rage and jealousy evident in my voice.
"I swear to god, they are dating" he responded
They better not be dating, stiles is mine and only mine, not Jacksons or anyone else's. HE IS DEREK HALE'S PROPERTY.
"Get Scott on the phone for me" I said

He stared at me for a good minute trying to figure out why I was so mad.

"DIDN'T YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, NOW"

He scurried away to get a hold of Scott, looks like someone is about to die, Jackson Whittemore.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott's POV
I sat down against the wall and pulled Jackson on my lap. My eyes flickered from is eyes to his mouth. I started leaning it slowly while closing my eyes.
Just a little closer
My lips were so close to touching his rosy ones but then my stupid phone started ringing. Jackson jumped off of me and ran out the locker room doors.
Whoever the fuck called me must have a good ass reason before the school is a bloodbath.
"What?" I growled out
"Derek needs you bye" someone called out.
I grabbed my clothes and put it on. I ran towards the front of the doors only to see Stiles and Jackson having a make-out session. I tolled my eyes and got on my motorcycle. I stopped at a red light and started thinking.
       I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear the cars coming.
       " HEY KID WATCH OUT"  a guy in a car screamed
        I turned around to see a car coming at about 90 mph. I took a close look at the car but it was moving too fast. I didn't have time to move out of the way.
          The car struck me.
           I did a flip
            My world went into darkness

OHHH who could it be, will Scott survive???
-Sam 🦄