2

Jacksons pov
I sucked on his neck as he moaned I've never heard anything as sexy as that. I realized what I was doing and pushed myself off of Stiles. I walked to the front of the school I saw that Scott was looking frantically for stiles, Scott had a crush on me so I decided to throw him a wink I was him blush and smile shyly. I just smirked and walked into the school. I was at my locker putting my stuff away and stiles and Scott walked in. "Rrrrriiiinnnggg" the bell rung and every one scurried away to their classes even Scott. I was the locker next to stiles so I decided to play around with him he came up to his locker hesitantly. Right when he opened his little lock thing I shoved him into the locker and leaned into him once again he turned to see if anyone was seeing this leaving his neck to my mercy,but I have no mercy. I attacked his neck with my lips I made hickeys under his jawline. My hand traveled down to his bulge with was growing and started palming him. I got off of him and went to class with him trailing behind we walked into class "detention for both of you"
I smirked knowing that i was going to have alone time with him in detention.
(Time skip to detention bc I'm lazy)

Me and stiles walked into the detention room "okay so I need to get to somewhere right now but do these work sheet and there is no one else on the school so here is the keys to lock it bye" the detention dude said.
Perfect
He left the room leaving me and stiles in the room. I walked up to stiles but stiles started running around the room trying to get away from me.
"Stop" I said
He instantly stopped
"Get on the table" I said
He obeyed and got on the table I walked over and got on top of him. I crashed my lips onto his he groaned. I forced my tongue into his mouth and we were fighting for dominance then he switched us around and got on top he started kissing down my neck and took my shirt off and kissed down my abs and my v-line he unbuckled my jeans and slipped my boxers and jeans down. My length slipped out hitting the bottom of my stomach. He took me all and gagged on my dick "fuck yea babe gag on it" I moaned
He went even deeper when I said that
"Im close" I moaned as I shut my eyes
Then I cummed on his slutty face . I pulled my pants and shirt on and left. I can't believe I just did that OMG I'm doomed he will tell every one and my reputation will be ruined but I told him already not to tell so everything should be alright.

Double update yay👐🏼🙌🏻
-sam🌫🌫🌫