The Early Bird gets the Worm!

I am so excited for today! This is going to be the best month ever! I'm going to London! Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and the Eye in one trip! If only I wasn't awake 8 hours before we actually get up but I can't wait. I'm going to Mae's room maybe she's still up?
I walk down and reach her very colorful door full of kittens and cats. When I open the door Loki her cat stared me down. I jumped on Mae's pizza blanket.
"Ugh,Brooke!" Mae moaned.
" 'ello old friend!" I screamed.
"I swear to the queen herself if you don't let me sleep any longer I will Buckingham your face!"Mae seemed angry. I wonder why? "Oh come on Mae let's go get Oakley!" I was too excited for 2am. "Sure I'll get out of bed when I become the queen!" Mae was taking the England jokes too far." Okay Mae I'll go get her!" I jumped off her and Loki followed me. I picked him up and when I reached Oakley's door that had so many post-it notes I was like looking at a Skittle mosaic. I remember I actually did a Skittle mosaic in 3rd grade. It knocked Ash's Twix log cabin out of the water. Anyways I opened the door and Oak's fish tank was changing colors. I loved her fish. They were like the Roy G. Biv of the ocean. I, yet again, jumped on Oak's really fluffy unicorn blanket. "Hello ol' chap! It's time to get up!" I was teasing. "What?!" Oak's reaction was to die for. She slipped out of her twin bed and onto the floor. She must have forgot her glasses and was squinting because she ran into her closet door. "Wait! Oakley! I was joking!" I had tears in my eyes. "Brooke I'm going to kill you!" Oakley jumped on me and tossed me off the bed and she crawled into her blanket. "Well I guess you don't want to jump on Mae with me! I'll just go..." Before I could finish my sentence she ran past me into Mae's room. Before I had dropped Loki into a laundry basket in Oakley's room but obviously he was having too mush fun because he ran before me into Mae's humble room. "Oakley! I swear I'm going to kill you and Brooke in about 2 seconds!" Mae was super angry." Aww c'mon Mae! We are going to London in less than ten hours!!" Oakley was very awake for someone who just woke up. I jumped onto of them and about two minutes later we were all under the covers talking about our new adventure.