Ch 6: This ain't over yet

* the thumbnail is what I drew when i got bored in algebra..

Rick's P.O.V

"Maggie, we'll make it." I told her.

She was in tears, lying on her death bed.

Maggie is a strong woman, and I know she can make it through alot, I just don't know about this.

Her face was pale with hints of blue, she was so sick and if we didn't get her to a doctor TONIGHT, she won't make it.

I need Maggie, she's my family and I can't let her end up like... Lori.

"I believe in you, Rick." she whispered.

I smiled, because I know she has faith in me and that's what I need right now because frankly, I don't have faith in myself.
I'm losing my mind.

I caressed her head and held tight to her hands.

Stay with me Maggie.

"Bitch nuts..RICK!" I heard Abraham yell

I ran to the front of the RV and stared ahead at the walkers, chained together, blocking the road. 

Who would chain walkers together? what kind of sick game is this? a block on every road. 

I cocked back my AK-47u and made my way off the RV, the others trailing close behind. 

We all lined up, side by side, ready to slash these walkers at my que.

I looked around, to make sure no one was watching us...  when I noticed one of the walkers wearing Daryl's jacket.. What the?...

Wait....

I held the group back and walked to one of the walkers, and yes, there was two locks of hair hanging out the walker's skin.. Just like I thought.

I snatched the hair from walker's head in anger and rubbed my fingers over it.. It was definitely Michonne's... 

I could feel the anger coming on and I could just scream, because she's gone and I don't know who or why her hair is in this walkers head but someone did it and it sure wasn't her... 

They got her, and Daryl..

I took my knife and jabbed the walker in the head, angrily, over and over.

The gang began stabbing the walkers in the head until we heard  gunshots, but I didn't see any, until I looked down and realized people were shooting at our feet.

"GO!" I shouted

We ran back to the RV and I clutched onto Michonne's hair as we rode off. 

I stood in the corner, eyeing the hair in my hand. Where is she and what are they doing to her? I can't lose her either, I love her way too much. What if they are doing bad things to her? What if she is already gone--- 

No, no, no she's not. She is a warrior she's got this but maybe she doesn't... 

Before they do anything to hurt her, I have to see her, I have to save her. Under any means, I will. Even if that means the death of me.

I'm losing this mental battle, my anxiety is taking over, I could just go crazy and go on a rampage right now but I just stood in the corner to myself as Aaron calmed Maggie.

"RICK--" Sasha yelled

I ran to the front again, still holding on to Michonne's hair, to be met by a ton of saviors.

"We can't do it our way... drive." I commanded.

Abe backed the RV up and drove off, as shots fired at the RV.