Ch 5: pouty lip

Rick's P.O.V

I laid Michonne on the bed and crawled on top of her, she didn't stop me, she just laid there laughing & gripping my back.

I leaned in to her neck and slowly kissed her while while she ran her fingers through my curls.

Her hands moved from my hair and down to my shirt and she tried to lift it up but she began struggling so I helped her.

I sat up and threw off my shirt, staring back down at her.
She then proceeded to take off her shirt and I helped her with that too.

"Rick," she whispered

She was bare-chested and she was so goddamn beautiful.

I kissed her lips and caressed her cheek, "yeah?"

"I'm ready." She smiled at me and I smiled too.

She helped me unbuckle my pants a bit faster and I slid them off all at once when we did.

I was naked and Michonne just stared at me like I was a piece of art.

I began to kiss her stomach, leading down her happy trail and to her pants buckle.

I unbuckled them with my teeth and gently pulled off her pants.

I got back on top of her and tried to kiss her lips but she couldn't stop smiling so I kissed on her neck.

She grabbed onto my back and whispered, "I'm ready," once more

I took off my boxers and took off her undies with my teeth. I could hear her giggling until I gave it to her and then she moaned and groaned.

I sat up and stared her in the eyes, gently going up and down.

She dug her fingernails in my back and groaned my every stroke.

"Ri-- rick, rick! Rick!"

I felt her fingernails in my back and it only made me go faster.

I bent down and kissed her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair.

I sat up again and stroked even harder and faster now.
She held onto my arms and squenched her face like she couldn't take it.

"Rick, ugh, I" she couldn't even talk.

Her eyes were shut and she still clung to my arms.

I felt my rush coming along and I went even faster. I then hopped off of her and ran into the bathroom and watched the thick white paste shoot into the toilet.

I walked back into the room and watched as Michonne tried to go to sleep. She didn't reach climax and that's my job so let's go round two.

I got under the covers and kissed her legs, it made her body twitch and I tried to hold her still.

I stuck my tongue out and followed along to her happy spot and when she felt my tongue action, she tried to pull me up as she gasped for air but then I began my finger action and that's when she lost it.

She jumped and pulled at my hair and pleaded for me to stop but I didn't. I just wanted her to feel good.
___________________________________

Michonne's P.O.V
((The next morning))

As I opened my eyes, I remembered what had happened last night.
My body feels like heaven right now and I wish I could lay here forever.

I reached over on the night stand and grabbed the apple I always leave at night.

I took a bite and passed it to Rick so he could bite too.
He knows I'm crazy about dental hygiene and an apple is a way to fresh breath and great teeth so he better bite it.

He munched on the apple and kissed my shoulder, "this is good." he said

I rubbed my hand along his arm, "mm, it is."

"Wish I could stay here forever with you but Maggie's got me doing command post with Glenn." I said

There was silence until he began kissing my shoulder again.
He sat up and grinded against me a bit,
"Stick around, Judith isn't even up yet."

His kisses trailed to my stomach and I began laughing because he was so into it.
"No no no no." I said

He sat up and gave me the pouty lip, "why not?"

And God Jesus Christ my Lord savior, I could ride all day long from that pouty lip.

"I'm not pissing off a pregnant lady, but if you want, you can join me in the shower." I winked at him and ran my hand up his leg.

"You know I'll be there." he whispered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rick's P.O.V
((later that day))

Abraham was guarding the tower when I got back and during the afternoon, that's Michonne's shift... has she not gotten back home yet?

I jumped out the car and ran to Abraham, "Is Michonne here?" I asked, worriedly.

"Hasn't gotten back yet." he said

I leaned my head back and wiped my eye. She is never gone this long. If it was this late she would tell the group to head on back, but she isn't here.
what if she won't come back? I need Michonne to come home.
I do want her in my life, but more specifically, I need her. I love her, more than anything.

"Are you scared?" Abraham asked

I looked at him with my eyes of sorrow. AM I SCARED?
she is out there with those savior people and I don't know if she is safe or not!

"Of losing someone close to you?"

I shook my head and my eyes began to water.. I can't think about this.. Michonne is strong and she is okay and she will come home any minute now and I'll hug her with my loving arms and we'll be okay.
we will.

"Yeah.." I whispered

Abraham and I made eye contact and I don't know what happened but I felt a connection between us, like, we finally understood each other. He knew how afraid I was to lose Michonne and I knew he was afraid of losing someone too. but who?

"me too." he murmured
-----------------------------------------------------------------
im such a terrible writer :(((((((((((((((
but yay for richonne and sabraham and gleggie tonight :)))))))))))))))))))))