A/N

((((Please enjoy this thumbnail of  sad puppy Rick when he found out bae ain't made it home yet!!!)))

Hi guys! So today is the season finale and I'm so excited, bet you guys are too!

Sorry, but the chapter for tonight's episode will probable be out tomorrow (Monday)  or Tuesday!

Since the episode is 90 minutes long, and NEGAN IS COMING, I will need some time to get my head right and write up a good chapter for you guys so just give me a bit of time if you would? :-)

So, after chapter 6, I'm sorry but I will be ending this book, but when season 7 returns I will definitely make a book two. I'm sorry that I didn't start this book earlier so it would have more chapters but yeah it is what it is. Thanks for reading and following the journey!

But good news!!!! I have another Richonne FanFiction  it' called team family and I update almost every day it has 22 chapters right now & I will keep going until it's about almost 100 chapters haahahahah so you don't have to worry about that  fanfic ever running out if you need your daily Richonne dose.

I will also be making new Richonne fanfictions and Sasha x Abraham Fanfictions over the time period until October so make sure you go check out team family for a new update about New Richonne books that I will be having, or just please go check it out for me and go leave a  comment and a vote.

The book is really good you'll enjoy it! there's chaos, there's emotion, there's hot Richonne scenes XD everything is there and I bet you'll love it!

There's actually a little bit of Sasha x Abraham in Team Family  because I should Ship Sabraham so hard so I probably will also be coming out with Sasha Abraham fics very soon!!!

Finally, I Just wanna say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for all the nice comments and all the positive feedback and all the votes  it really keeps me going when  you guys enjoy my fan fictions and stuff it makes me happy because I like to write and nothing brightens my day more than  knowing that you guys actually enjoy what I write!

So I really hope you enjoy tonight's episode, I probably won't because of the stuff I've heard going around, but you know have fun with your parties and get-togethers and don't forget to go check out my other bookk, I'll. definitely update   another chapter today. 

You don't know how much it'd mean to me if you just go vote or comment, okay guys?

but yeah, enough with the self sponsoring, thank you so so so so so so much and stay tuned!
See you on the flipside

much love, Twdfanfictionist

Instagram: : twdfanfictionist_