8

May's POV

Did I black out....AGAIN?! I looked up to see Herobrine staring at me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"What wrong with you? Why are you looking at me like that?!" I asked.

He started doing some weird things with his hands and then there was a mirror. When I looked, I saw a different person. Was..that me?

My hair, my eyes, even my clothes had changed (my clothes were a bit too...revealing).

"OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I said quickly zipping up the jacket that was on me. In the corner of my eye I saw Herobrine smirking with a small blush on his cheeks.

"I AM GOING TO DISLOCATE YOUR BALLS FROM YOUR DICK AND THEN DISLOCATE YOUR DICK FROM YOUR BODYYYYYYYY" I screamed. But his smirk grew wider. "Then what will you with them afterwards?" he said casually. My face went red, why would he think.....never mind.

"I hate you." I murmured under my breath ask he walked out of the room. "I heard that!" he yelled from down the hall. I sighed heavily. "Soooooo bored." I whisper yawned. I had been in this room for ages.

"Dinner is served." someone said. I turned see the a person name Herobrine smiling and holding two plates of food. "If you think," I started. "Ah,ah,ahhh, if you think that you aren't going to eat my food that I spent a lot of time making