Chapter 5

Herobrine's POV

"What the fudge?!" May screamed out loud. "I'm not going to fight you Herobrine. Not without-" "I knew it, no wonder you were so quiet, and how you built this obstacle course!" Max said suddenly appearing out of no where. "Max!" May shouted. Then May spit in my face, kicked my balls and got out of my grab. "Max, I'm so glad you're okay!"

May turned to me with angry purple eyes, "Admit it, were you using me just to make yourself stronger, Steve or should I say Herobrine?  I laughed, then laughed some more, and then tears streamed down my eyes. "You were really that clueless," I choked out. "Glad to know, just remember what you said, because before you know, you might be in some sort of danger and I'm not going to help you at all." May said dangerously. "Come on Max, I'm so sorry. Let's leave this douchebag." With that she teleported somewhere along with Max! Now I was upset! May is supposed to be with me! Oh I'm going to do something with that female dog  they call Max!

I stormed away thinking about a new plan, a plan to get May and kill Max at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Max's POV

May just sat there hugging me and saying sorry for the billionth time. I sat there blushing. "May, I've got something to tell you." "Go on." she said. "Umm....er...ummmm, I....like you and I want to start something with you." I managed to choke out. May didn't look to well after I said that. "Um..." then she teleported somewhere else. "DAMMIT, UGH," I shouted. "hehehehehe," someone laughed behind me. "Looks like May doesn't want you." When I turned around I froze in the spot I was in. May was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Herobrine laughed more and more. "And now time to get rid of you!" then suddenly my body was filled with water. It hurt, it was burning my insides.

That's when I screamed out in pain becoming weaker and weaker by the minute.  That's when's May's eyes shot open! She came running to me. "Max!Max!" she yelled. Tears streamed down her face. My eyes started to become droopy. Darkness almost consuming me. "May?" "Yes, Max hang on, don't leave me Max I need you," she cried. "May, I love you," and with all the strength I could I kissed her. Then took over. I couldn't hear her sweet angelic voice anymore, it was just darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May POV

He's gone. I touched my lips. He was gone. I stood up and turned to Herobrine. I was mad. No I was pissed. No one takes my best friend away from me without paying a price. I rised up in the air with purple and black sparks surrounding my body.My eyes were red purple. Then with all of the strength I had I plunged myself to Herobrine. Hitting repeatedly. "No one takes my best friend away! ROT IN HELL! I hope you die!" Herobrine didn't do any thing but stand there.

"Why are you just standing there, FIGHT ME!" I was in full rage mode. "He kissed you," "Yeah so what!" I countered. "That was supposed to be my kiss, you're mine May." He said walking slowly to Max's body. Stay away. "May?" a dried voice croaked out. "Max you son of a female dog , you're alive!" I said with more tears streaming down my face. "May," Max said. I hugged him. Herobrine was angry now. Before I knew it I was ripped away from Max's arms and I went into Herobrine's. I blushed. He was smelling my hair, it was weird. "You're mine." Then he teleported with me along with him, help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for the long wait, I decided that I'm going to continue this book instead of making a sequel! So hope you guys have wonderful day. Peace!