Black Butler: Why Did I have To Fall In Love With Ciel Ch.15

*Sheena POV*

"Come on Sheena it's time to open your eyes now love." A voice so familiar said, tapping my face with his hand.

I slowly opened my eyes to a bright light, which made my head pound more than it already was. I recognized the face that hovered over mine but I couldn't place a name. I tried to move my arms but realized they were strapped to something. I looked over at my right arm and noticed dried blood on it.

"Focus Sheena, I need you to focus or you're going to be in more pain." The guy said.

I looked back at him and cocked my head. He looked so damn familiar but I can't figure out who he is.

"Who are you?" I crocked.

"Oh love you must of hit your head harder than I thought." The guy let out a harsh laugh before he vanished.

"Wait, where are you going? Get me off this table or whatever it is." I growled but yelped in pain as I felt some grabbing my arm.

I looked over and notice a man with red hair and a wicked smile (no it's not grell). He took a knife and slashed another cut on my wrist. I went to scream in pain but the man covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shush now princess, we won't kill you, at least not yet. Your blood will be spilled on the night of the red moon and then you will die just like in the prophecies." He spoke then licking my cheek.

I squirmed under his hand, trying any way possible to get away from him. His tongue traced down my neck and back up to my ear. He took his hand of my mouth and pulled away.

"You nasty idiotic ass!" I screamed at him.

"Randall what did you do to Sheena?" the voice from earlier asked as he walked over to me.

"Your friend here was licking my face like..." Now this guy put his hand over my mouth and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hush now Sheena, you've lost a lot of blood, and you don't want to exhaust yourself to soon." He said, before turning over to the Randall guy. "And as for you, stick with the orders I give you. Sheena is my toy to torment, not yours." He hissed.

The Randall guy mumbled an apology, grabbing the can of blood on the floor and walked off to the other room. I looked back to the guy who covered my mouth and glared at him.

"Oh babe, if looks could only kill, I for sure would be dead from your glare." he let out a harsh laugh and uncovered my mouth.

"Who are you and why am I tied to this bored?" I snapped.

"Don't you remember, I'm Soy your lover and I have you tied up so you can't hurt yourself anymore then you already have." he said in a soft voice.

"My lover? How on earth are you my lover if I didn't even know your name?"

"Sheena, you hit your head hard against the brick wall when you tried to fight of a boy and his butler. They wanted you're blood."

"Kind of like you do?" I growled looking over at my wrist that had many cuts with dried blood around them.

"We're testing your blood is all."

"Whatever, can you just get me down from here?" I asked starting to feel really tired.

"In time I will, but for now you must stay there and be safe." He said before also walking out of the room. Leaving me exhausted and utterly confused about everything.

Alright this is the 15th chapter and i don't know how many people are liking this story or even reading it anymore so for the next chapter to come out i need at least 5 votes and 3 comments please