Black Butler: Why Did I have To Fall In Love With Ciel Ch.6

"Can you please tell me what you know? It's very important that you do."

"Well umm I really don't know how to say."

" Just tell me."

"Well you already know my brothers a demon right?"

"Yes."

"Well ummm I'm a vampire and I kind of killed those men n the ally."

Ciel was stunned, he just stood there frozen. I stood there rocking back forward on my heels waiting for him to say something when Sebastian walked in.

"Am I intruding on something young lord?"

Ciel snapped out of being stunned and looked over at Sebastian.

"No you are not. Sheena leave now." Ciel hissed.

Back away slowly before running to the door and slammed it behind me.

"I shouldn't have told him. I bet he hates me now." I thought to myself as I walked down the hall.

I was lost in my thoughts when I ran into someone.

"Owwy that really hurt." I whined rubbing my but as I stood up.

"I'm so sorry miss. Hey your Sebastian's sister Sheena am I right? The boy said smiling.

"Yes, yes I am and you are?" I asked.

"Finnian get in here already we need your help." A rough voice said around the corner.

"Kay I'm coming. Hey I'll be right back. Just wait right here." He said smiling before taking off.

I smiled to myself as I leaned on the wall waiting for that guy but then my mind drifted off to Ciel. The harsh glare he gave me only a few moments ago.

"Why did I always have to have people hate me? I always end up messing everything up." I sighed and slide down the wall.

"Hey Sheena are you alright?" I heard the boy from earlier ask.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be. Any way what did you say your name was?'

I stood up and looked at him as he smiled again.

"I'm Finnian. I'm the gardener that works for Ciel."

"Finnian I wouldn't get to close to her. Sebastian will kill you."

The guy Brad said winking at me as he came closer to us.

"Don't worry about Sebastian. I wouldn't let him kill any one of you guys." I smiled as the two guys laughed.

"You're a sweet thing Sheena. Anyway how did you know Sebastian worked here?" Brad asked.

"I have my ways." I said as I walked away from them waving.

I walked back to my room and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and curled up on to my bed. I thought for longest of time about Ciel. He always seemed so mean but, If you looked closer at him you could see the kindness in his eyes.

"I don't get it at all. I just hope Ciel doesn't hate me?" I said before drifting off to sleep.

(2 weeks later)

It's been about two weeks and it seems like Ciels ignoring me. I was sitting on top of the kitchen counter as Brad was preparing dinner for everyone. I sighed and started thinking about Ciel again. I don't what it is but I don't like him ignoring me. Normally I wouldn't care but now it's different.

"I guess, I was right Ciel does hate me." I whimpered.

"Come on Sheena are you still saying that? You know he doesn't hate you." Brad said walking over to me and ruffling my hair.

"But Braaaddd he's ignoring me. A.K.A he hates me." I grumbled as I jumped off of the counter.

"Maybe you should go talk to him?"

"Maybe but if he yells at me?"

Brad shook his head and shooed me out of the kitchen. I stuck my tongue at him as I left.

I walked around the house for a little bit when Finnian came running down the hallway almost knocking me to the floor.

"Hey watch it Finn. You could have killed me." I laughed at him.

"I'm sorry Sheena I always seemed to do that." He laughed "Anyway young lord wants to see you."

I stopped laughing and looked at him confused.

"What does he want me for?"

"I don't know but you better hurry it seemed king of urgent."

I sighed and walked slowly to young lord's office. I stood In front of the door debating wither or not to go in. But the urge to talk to him just once was just too much to handle so I opened the door and walked in.

Ciel was looking outside the window as walked in. He turned to me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Alright that's not creepy at all." I thought keeping myself calm.

"I'm glad to see you actually came. I was thinking you wouldn't." Ciel said walking over to me.

"Why wouldn't I come it is your house so only make since." I growled turning away from him.

"Come on Sheena don't be mad." Ciel said grabbing my wrist and turning me around. And of course me being my clumsy self I ended up tripping over nothing. We both fell down me on top of him ugh just great.

"You're as clumsy as sloth." Ciel snorted.

"Are you really comparing me to a sloth." I growled and started to get up when Ciel caught my wrist again.

I looked at him confused for a moment before I felt my face started to heat up.

"You know I've never noticed how cute you were when you blush."

Ciel propped himself up on to his elbows and looked at me. He leaned his head forward just as I did. Our lips were only an inch apart before closed the gap between them.

"Sheena!!"

Ciel and I froze and saw Sebastian staring at us like he was going to kill us. Great just we need a crazty brother coming in at time we kiss.