Black Butler: Why Did I have To Fall In Love With Ciel Ch.13

*Sheena POV*

I got off of Ciel with my whole body shaking; I held my head in my hands as tears slid down my face. I felt Ciel place his hand on my shoulder but I pulled away.

"Sheena, what's going on?" he asked.

Tears feel harder down my face, causing my body to shake harder. Ciel turned me around, but I kept my head held down. He placed his finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Ciel, I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened I just lost control." I cried

Ciel placed a finger on my lips and smiled down at me.

"Sheena, it's alright. It's only a little bite." Ciel laughed before placing his lips on mine.

I giggled into the kiss, then we pulled apart and Ciel pulled me into a tight hug. A knock came from the door and Sebastian walked in. I swear I saw anger in Sebastian's eyes but with a flash it was gone.

"I see you two made up young master." Sebastian said in a monotone voice.

"I think so." Ciel laughed.

"Yup." I giggled as I wrapped my arms around Ciel's neck.

"Well here's your tea and cake young lord."Sebastian said placing it down on his desk. "Now I have other thing's to care for." Sebastian walked out of the room slightly slamming the door behind him.

"I wonder what's bothering him." I said letting go of Ciel. "Maybe I should go talk to him?"

I started walking toward the door when Ciel gripped my hand.

"What is it Ciel?" I asked.

"Just be careful alright." Ciel said.

I laughed at him as I opened the door and left. I ran down the halls looking for Sebastian (Man I think she's ran down the halls quit a few times, don't you think?). As I ran I spotted Brad in the kitchen.

"Brad, did you see where Sebastian went?" I asked.

"I think he went out back, why?" he asked but I took off before I could answer him.

I burst through the back doors finding Sebastian standing at the end of the stairs to the garden. He looked like he was thinking about something really hard. He ran his hand through his hair as he spoke.

"Sheena, for your own safety I do hope you understand I have to send you home. That way you can be graded by your own kind. I can't live here worrying about you, and getting hurt. I have to serve the young master, do you understand?"

Sebastian turned to me with a calm face.

"You can't send me home. If I go back I have to deal with all the kingdom crap that you left me with when came to help Ciel years ago!" I snapped with new tears forming in my eyes.

"Sheena, you belong there. Our people look up to you. You're the princess of the underworld and you need to go back."

"I'm not going back until you do. You are the prince of the underworld and chose to live with Ciel and leave me."

I glared at Sebastian before running down the stairs past him, out into the garden then through the thick over brush of trees. I could hear Sebastian yelling after me but I didn't stop. I wasn't going to let him take me back, I wasn't meant to be a princess. I ran hard causing my feet the burn (She doesn't have on shoes) and my breath cam in short pants.

I didn't know how long or far I ran before I collapsed onto the ground. My heart raced faster than it has in a long time. I leaned up against a tree and closed my eyes for a while when I heard a noise making me open my eyes. I could see a dark figure in front of me but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Ceil? Sebastian?" I asked the figure but then it came closer and I realized it was Soy.

"Hey babe you don't look so good, you okay?" he asked with a playful smile on his lips.

"What do you care?" I growled, pulling my legs to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

Soy laughed and then walked over to me, sliding down next to me. I moved away from him, putting at least a foot between us. Soy laughed more but stayed where he was.

"Sheena you have to know I still care about you no matter what." He said in a serious tone.

"Is that why you went crazy and bit me?" I snorted.

"Well yeah, I didn't like the idea that you were dating someone else, no less a human."

He closed his eyes in frustration and let a sigh slip through with lips.

"I never meant to hurt you Sheena, but being near you always made me lose control."

"You're not losing control now Soy." I grumbled as I stood up with him doing the same.

"That's because you now have my mark on you no matter what, so there for if you date someone else you will still be mine." Soy smirked as I placed a hand over the bite mark that was bruised. "Anyway Sheena, I wanted to ask if you would come with me and see something?"

"Like what Soy, knowing you, you would try to rape me again." I hissed.

"I'm not like that anymore I promise, I just want to show you my ideas for the new world."

Soy stretched out his hand toward me so I would take it. I looked from the hand to him and then back to the hand. I didn't know what I should do. Trust him, or run back home?