Chapter 23

"Ellie. I'm sorry. I can't be here any longer." I hear Harry say. He backs away into the woods deeper leaving me in his back yard alone.

"What? Harry! Where are you? Stop messing around. We have to go!" I yell looking threw the trees. I look up at the sky and it's cloudy and really windy.

"No. Ellie. I have to go." I hear him say. It was faint, almost a whisper. I knew he was getting further away from me. I start to panic and run into the woods for him.

"Harry! Harry! Where are you?" I scream frantically. He can't leave me, not again. I run harder dashes threw the trees. I can't see him anywhere. I start to cry uncontrollably. I'm still running when all of a sudden some one swoops me up causing me to squeal.

"Ellie. You're mine." The voice says. I know it's not Harry's but it does sound familiar. I look up but see no features to the mans face. Everything around me is pitch black. All I feel is his grip on me.

"Forever mine." He whispers.

••••••

"No!" I scream while waking up realizing it was only a dream. I fall back down and my pillow and sigh with relief. The back of my neck is sweaty, as is the rest of my body. I was so scared. I then remember Harry. I look to my right and there he is. The knot in my stomach disappears and fills with warmth.

I bring my hand up to his cheek and gently stroke. He feels so soft under my touch. I smile when I hear a faint snore come out of his lips. He then closes his mouth and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I smile at him. He looks up at me and smiles his perfect smile.

"Morning." He says in his raspy morning voice. It actually gives me chills too hear his voice after the dream I had. I feel safe now that he's awake; with me.

"What time is it?" He asked me. I actually have no idea.

I look over at the clock and it's 6:00 am.

"Omg it's 6! We only have an hour." I say jumping out of bed and into the shower.

"Babe! Can you get some stuff ready? Like little sandwiches and water and some jackets please? While I'm in the shower?" I say to him while getting out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and some undies.

"Yup!" Harry says getting out of bed and putting on some of the extra clothes he has brought over and put in my room. He then runs really fast down stairs I assume in the kitchen.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body very fast. Once I get out I blow dry my hair while running a brush threw it so it drys straight. I put on some eyeliner and mascara to help me look more alive and I'm done.

"Hey!" I say running down the stairs with my silver toms in my hand. I walk into the kitchen and he has everything I had asked, packed.

"Thank you." I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"You're welcome babe! I'm gonna go fix my hair real quick and use the rest room. I'll be right back." He says kissing my forehead and running upstairs.

I grab our jackets and the cooler Harry put all our stuff in and walk towards the door.

"I got it." Harry says grabbing the cooler from me.

"That was fast." I chuckle.

"Well I am a vampire." He winks and we make our way outside and I lock the door behind us. Harry loads the cooler in the jeep and I text Jess that we are on our way to pick them up.

••••••

"Hey guys! Sorry we didn't know what to bring so we didn't." Jess says while getting in the back seat, followed by zayn.

"Haha it's okay. Me and Harry packed sandwiches and water." I smile at them and Harry drives off.

I plug in my phone and put on the song "Wake me up" by Avicii. Everyone starts to sing a stares out the windows. I pull up how the weather is suppose to be in cloud croft and smile.

"We're in luck guys!" I shout and turn down the music.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks.

"I mean it's suppose to be thunder storming up there." I smile at them.

"How is that a good thing?" Harry asks chuckling.

"Because the thunder always sounds its best in the mountains. Sure it's kinda scary but if it gets to bad we'll just have to miss school tomorrow. And stay at a hotel" I say to them looking at my phone.

"Well I guess. I mean we don't do much on Mondays anyway. Ugh I'm excited!" Jess squeals and we all start laughing.

"Me too." I sigh with a smile then grab Harry's hand a hold it in mine. He smiles and grips tighter.

We drive and drive, we talk about everything and anything until I fall asleep.

"Ellie." I hear Jess then she starts to poke me when I don't wake up fast enough.

"What." I groan.

"Look outside. It's beautiful." She says then sits back to look out the window.

I scoot up to sit properly in my seat and look out the window. She was right. It's gorgeous. The sky is completely grey and cloudy. There's green trees all up on the mountains. Some clouds lay low on the peak of mountains. It's slightly raining and we are the only ones for now driving on the curvy road threw the mountains. I look over at Harry and he's smiling. I look out the windshield and there's a welcoming sign.

"Welcome to Cloud Croft everyone!" I scream and scare zayn out of his sleep.

"YAY!" Jess squeals.

"Can't wait." Says Harry with a huge grin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes I know it's short but I'm saving all the fun for the next chapter. I hope I make the next one long enough. My hand just really hurts and I don't know why.

Comment and VOTE

love ya 💕

Analise