Chapter 11

I wake expecting to be wrapped in Harry's arms, but I'm not. I pout and look around to find any sign of him. I spot his dirty shirt that has a stain of blood on it. I shiver and recall what happened last night. He really is a vampire. Haha I'm dating a vampire.

But of course thats not the only thing i remember. Last night was amazing. His soft touch. The pleasure. Him.

I soon decide to get up and hunt for him.

I walk into the hall and look around. No pictures just a long white walled hall way. I walk a little farther and spot him standing at the sink. I fake cough to get his attention.

"Oh um. Hey babe! How are you this morning?" He says putting down a class of I assume blood. He sees me starring at the cup and moves it out of sight and washes it. He really should hunt more. It makes him look more alive. His hair now has that golden tint to it and his eyes are an amazing green. His skin some what tan. He's quite sexy.

"I'm really good." I say walking over to him and wrap my hand at the back of his neck and kiss him. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth to give him more access. I kind of hesitant knowing he just drank... Blood. He grabs my back and forcefully pulls me into the kiss deeper. I'm taken aback but am more then happy to obey. By this time his hand has reached my bum. His other hand is tangled in my hair, hmm I kinda really like this aggressive Harry.

We both pull anyway to get air and there is a huge smirk playing on Harry's lips. He lets go of me only before he playfully squeezes my bottom. I walk over to the table and sit down.

"Would you like some breakfast babe?" He asks looking at me.

"Yes I would actually. Whatever you wanna cook is fine." I smile at him. He just nods and walks over to the fridge. It is completely stocked with food.

"Uh okay question. Um if your a vampire why do you have so much.. Normal food?" I ask with curiosity. He just chuckles and places the eggs and bacon next to the stove.

"Well because human food is like a.. An appetizer for us. It kills the hungry for about 10 minutes but thats it. Plus I miss human food and I figured you would be staying here often so why not stock up on food?" He says walking over to me and kisses me on the forehead then walks back to the stove. Hmm well I guess that explains some stuff.

"So you really don't like popcorn?" I ask questioning him.

"No. I have never liked that stuff. It's.. Gross." He says with his back towards me and shrugs.

I freakin love popcorn.

••••••

I finish my breakfast and go to sit on Harry's lap. He wraps his arms around me and rocks back and forth.

"You need to get ready for school. It's almost 7." He says with our foreheads touching.

"Haha. Okay. I'll go jump in the shower real quick." I say getting of his lap. Before I can make my way to the hall he grabs my hand.

"I could go with you, you know?" He smirks. Did he really just say that. I pull my hand and just start laughing.

"Try again styles." I wink at him and walk to his room. When I get to his room I realize I have no clothes for me to change into, or my make up. Shit. Today is gonna be a side braid and just mascara day.

I walk over to Harrys dresser and take out a shirt and a pair of his boxers. After I get out ill just tell him to stop by my house for my own clothes. By the time I get in the shower it's 7:10. I don't have much time so I take the fasted shower I have ever taken. When I get out its 7:17. Wow 7 minutes.

I quickly get dressed and put my hair in a braid. I run outside his room and down the hall.

"Harry!" I scream. He comes running out of the living room so fast I didn't even see him.

"What! What happened. You okay." He starts examining me as if I got beat or something. I just chuckle and look at him.

"No. We need to go by my house so I can get my own clothes." I say opening my arms and gesture to his clothes. He just smiles and nods. He walks away and tries to find his keys. He must have changed while I was in the shower because he's wearing black skinny jeans with a plaid button up and these brown boots. His curly hair is perfect as ever; pushed up over his forehead.

We make our way over to his car and head over to my house. He reaches for my hand and holds it until we are in front of my house.

"I'll be back in a sec! Okay?" I say getting out and running up to my house. By this time it's 7:30. Not to much time but I got to work with what I have. I run up stairs and in my room. I yank out an over sized sweater that says "TEENAGE RUNAWAY". I then slip on a pair of red skinny jeans and my black UGGS. I run over to my bathroom and take down my hair. I look around for my moose and put some in my hair. I rather wear it down. I put on mascara, and some eye liner. I take a last look in the mirror and shrug. Not my best but still pretty good.

I hear Harry honk and then look at the clock. 7:50. I run towards the door and remember my pack back. Oh my god. Where is it. I start to panic. It's probably still in my car. Ugh no. I run downstairs and threw the door.

"Harry! I left my back pack! We need to go-" I start to say while getting in the car but he hold up my bag. I just smile and sigh with relief.

"I have you covered! What would you do without me?" He jokes.

"Thank you!" I say leaning into kiss him.

••••••

We get to the school and harry comes to open my door for me. He helps me out and we intertwine our fingers. We walk up to the school and Jess runs up to us.

"Jess!" I yell letting go of Harry so I can hug her. We both exchange "I missed you's"

"Yeah. So can we go to class now?" Harry says a little annoyed but me and Jess know he's just joking. I hope.

We walk inside and we both exchange hi's to people we see in the hall. We are soon to my first period when I make a mistake of saying hi to a somewhat attractive guy.

"Hey el." He says all cool and winks at me. I feel Harry's hand tense under mine. I look at him and he's glaring at the kid. Shit. His eyes soon start to become darker. I squeeze his hand and he's still glaring at the kid and pushes me against him and forces a me too kiss him.

"Have a good day babe." He smirks at me then to the guy. And walks away while bumping into the kids shoulder. I just stand there in shock. Was he jealous or? The boy just looks at me an walks away really fast with somewhat fear in his eyes.

I just walk into class and look over to Jess. She gives me a "what was that?" Look. I just shrug and sigh.

I can not believe he was that protective over me. I mean what we have sex and he suddenly owns me?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Boring chapter I know but eh.

COMMENT and VOTE!

Love ya ❤

ANALISE