32

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

"urgh"

"Yes?"

"Morning Mum"

"Yes I'm still fine"

"no I haven't been out partying"

"I do not!"

"Just because I'm tired doesn't mean I have a hangover"

"kay mum"

"yes mum"

"yes mum"

"okay mum

"bye now"

"I love you too mum"

I looked at my phone after ending the call.

6.30

Are you fucking kidding me?

I decided to wake up anyways, stripping off of my clothes and putting on my shower playlist and hopping into the shower.

The warm water felt amazing against my skin, it was so nice to have a shower after the exhausting day I had yesterday.

I looked around the shower and saw three small bottles standing by my feet, one being shampoo, another being conditioner and the last being shower gel.

I love these little hotel soaps, I always steal them and take them home.

I apply the coconut scented soaps to my hair and body, before rinsing it out and turning off the warm, relaxing water.

I step out of the shower, grabbing the towel that was hanging right to the left of me, and wrapped it around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and took out the clothes I want to wear today, some high wasted denim shorts and a simple white crop-top, a black cardigan and silver sandals.

After getting ready I grabbed my phone and my sun glasses from my night stand and headed out.

I closed the door behind me but didn't quite see where I was going and soon collided with someone's chest, landing flat on my ass.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised to the person, looking worriedly for my phone and sunglasses that I dropped on the floor from falling.

"Its okay" I heard a deep voice chuckle, "here".

I looked up to see beautiful green eyes staring right back at me.

The person was holding out their arm, my phone and sunglasses in their hand.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I took my phone and sunglasses placing my phone in my back pocket, and my sunglasses on the top of my head.

The person was still extending their arm to me, after looking at the person's hand for a bit I finally realised what he was trying to do and I grabbed onto his hand, him helping me up off the floor.

"Thank you" I said again, this time more clear than the last time.

"No problem" he chuckled.

"I'm Jasper by the way" he said while extending his arm one more time.

"Milla" I said, giving him a small smile.

"Well Milla, are you headed anywhere in particular?" He asked as we made our way to the elevator.

"No not really, I'm only here for a small vacation and then I'll be heading back home, so I'm only really sightseeing"

Phsss 'small vacation'