16

It has been a two weeks since I broke up with Sebastian.

Two weeks I've been with Luke.

I don't really know what we are. I mean I would love to have the honour to call myself his girlfriend but I don't think we are together. I mean we have confessed our love for each other but other than that we haven't really done couple things together. Mostly because what we are doing is illegal and immoral. But I mean we haven't talked about our future together or anything like that. And it scares me to think that I won't have Luke in my future. I don't want that. I really don't. But if we have a future together I have to tell Mathilda about us and I really don't dare to do that. Not now at least.

I haven't gone over to Tilda's since Sebastian came back but Luke has come over to my house once during the time Sebastian has been home.

I wish we could see each other more. I mean it gives some sort of edge to it that we have to keep it a secret but I really wish we didn't have too.

I've fallen hard for this man. Harder than I ever thought that I would ever have in my entire life.

But I have. And I can't change that now.

I was snapped out of my thought when I heard my teacher call on me.

"Yes excuse me what?" I jumped

"Do you know the answer Ms. Jonsten?" My math teacher snapped at me.

"N-no Mrs" I stammered looking down at my book.

She just rolled her eyes and continued talking.

The rest of the class snickered at my stupidity but I just ignored them.

When class was over I went strait to my locker.

Luckily that was the last lesson so now I could finally go home.

But of course i don't have a ride.

Great.

Just great.

I started walking down the hall when Tilda came up beside me.

"Hey do you have a ride?" she asked taking out her phone.

"no" I mumbled trying to avoid her gaze.

"Sebastian can drive you home" she suggested.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. "Are you serious? He hates me" I squeaked out.

"He doesn't hate you he just really dislikes you" I looked at her and shook my head.

"I'll take the bus or something" I said, starting to walk again.

"you are never over any more" she pouted, trying to keep up with my long strides.

"well there is a very obvious reason for that" I stated bluntly.

"What about I come over to your house?" she asked.

"yeah fine with me" I kept walking and finally walked out of school grounds. I just gotta find the nearest bus stop.

We found one shorty after and waited for around 10 minutes until the right bus came. We hopped on and the ride took about 20 minutes.

There is a bus stop not too far away from my house so it took another 10 minutes to walk home.

When my house came into view I could see a tall figure standing on my doorstep. I gasped when i realised it was Luke. I stopped and Mathilda did the same not long after.

I took out my phone so I could text him and tell him to leave. I really didn't want him too. But I think Mathilda would be very confused to find her father stand on the doorstep of her best friend's house for no particular reason.

"what are you doing?" she asked, obviously confused to why I stopped walking.

"I-I just remembered that my mum isn't home so we might be locked out." I stammered, moving my fingers at the speed of light to text Luke.

"Aren't your brothers home?" she asked

"Oh yeah thats right stupid me" I smacked my palm onto my forehead and started walking again to find Luke moving to the back of the house.

When we came up to the front door I dug through my bag to find a key.

"Well turns out we are going to be alone. The guys are at football practise" I shrugged, "but luckily i got a key" I said, holding the key up once I found it.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open. We walked into the house and took off our shoes.

"I'm hungry" Tilda said. "well you know where everything is" I laughed pointing at the kitchen. "take anything you want I just have to uhhh water the flowers ill be right back" I said trying to find an excuse to go out behind the house to the back yard.

I walked through the backdoor to find Luke sitting on one of the garden chairs.

"what are you doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to see you..." He started and taking his hand out from behind his back. "and give you this" he smiled, handing me a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh my gosh Luke they are beautiful thank you so much" i walked over to him and planted a big kiss on his lips before locking him in a warm, tight hug.

"But you can't be here" I whispered into his neck.

"why is that?" he asked, pulling away from the hug and cocking an eyebrow up at me.

"Mathilda is here" the smile that was playing on his lips slowly turned into a frown once I said that.

"My Mathilda?" he asked

"yeah obviously" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll wait until she leaves" he says.

"What? That might be hours Luke you can't be here that long it simply isn't fair to you" I say, surprised by his request.

"I'll wait. I'll wait for you" he said kissing my cheek.

"okay" i breathed out, thinking where he could be.

"My parents are first coming home late tonight so you can stay in their bedroom until I come get you" I say pecking his lips.

He chuckled and then nodded.

"follow me" I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. I put the flowers down on the dining table and then walked upstairs.

"Don't make to much sound" I warned trying to act serious but it coming more out as a giggle.

"I won't" he reassured me and kissed me one last time before I left the room and closed the door.

This is not going to end well...

___________________________

Thank you guys for reading!

Like i said in the message before I won't be updating as regularly but i'll try.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love ya

-Fie