19

Luke sprang off me and pulled his boxers up, in lightning speed. 

Sebastian was still standing in the door frame, his face scrunched up in disgust. 

"Wait, Sebastian I-we can explain" Luke said, reaching his hand out for Sebastian. 

I crawled out of bed quickly and threw on a large shirt, trying to hide my nude body from my ex boyfriend. 

"What the actual fuck!" Sebastian yelled at us. 

"Look Seb-" I started, but was cut off by his harsh words. 

"No shut up whore! You-you didn't want to have sex with me because you weren't 'ready', and then brake up with me to be with an older guy" he yelled, "I waited for you to be 'ready' and I understood, and then the first chance you get you fuck my fucking dad! You fucking whore!" he shouted, his words curling through my heart like a sharp blade. 

But the sad thing is...

Its all true. I deserve each and every word that he said. 

I really am disgusting. 

And I realise that now. 

My eyes begin to tear up and I look over at Luke, who is looking at me with sympathetic eyes. 

"Don't dare talking to her like that" Luke lowered his voice at him. 

"No you don't tell me what to fucking do!" Sebastian began, "I have no fucking respect for you, you disgust me the most" he yelled "A fucking 17 year old, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Its fucking illegal!" he continued. 

"Sebastian you can't- you can't tell anyone" Luke said calmly, trying to control this situation. 

I was useless in this argument, I had nothing to say. No words could seem to escape my mouth, all that came out were small sobs and mumbles that were not understandable. 

"What the fuck are you going to do?" he threatened

"I can't do anything, because I would most likely be going to jail" Luke said, his words clear and harsh, but sadly true. 

"I want you to never see her again" Sebastian said, looking down at the ground. 

"What?" Luke said, clearly surprised by his son's suggestion 

"I don't want you to fucking see her ever again, you are sick for what you did" Sebastian said, "If I can't tell anyone, then you can't see her ever again" Sebastian exclaimed. 

"Now come on Seb, be reasona-" Luke started, before being cut off by me. 

"Fine" I whispered.

"What" Sebastian and Luke said in unison, Luke turning to me. 

"I said fine."

"But baby" Luke whispered

 "No Luke, I love you so much and I would never ever want you to ever be locked up in a small prison cell for having sexual relations with a minor, I love you too much for that." I said, walking over to him. 

I wrapped my arms around him and pressed a gentle kiss on his pink lips. 

Luke kissed back immediately. The kiss was full of love and passion. I wish I could freeze the moment and keep it forever. 

"Oh my god, you are fucking disgusting" Sebastian exclaimed. 

I had forgotten that he was standing there. Luke was all I could focus on, but the kiss ended way to quickly.