1.

Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy. ... Oh, tell me what you're willing to do? ... Oh, (tell me baby) tell me what you're willing to do?

Dwayne lips we're crushed against mine as he ran his hands down my sides. He tasted like cotton candy and smelt like axe. Dwayne was a nice guy, his beautiful smile and his brown eyes looked like they were full of mystery. He promised me the world. Although I knew it could never happen with him being older than me and I being me. Kissing Dwayne was amazing, glorious. I knew he enjoyed my kisses.

His hands travelled up my fitted dress and if it was humanly possible, I could smell the hormones radiating off his body. I'd been seeing or dating Dwayne for nearly nine months.

"Wayne " I groaned breaking our connection and taking a step back so his hands we're by his sides.

"Come on mellie! You love me right and I love you so why must you be difficult every time? "He whispered pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. Oh I do love him. He treats me like I'm important and he completes me.

"I do love you but I wanna do things my way tonight. "I said pushing him up against the wall.

I grabbed the black leather whip with a pair of handcuffs. "You've been a naughty little boy. I said as I bit down on my bottom up. "Get down on all fours"I demanded as I pointed down towards the plush carpet.

He looked at me in confusion but didn't say a word. I guess playing this game will be fun.

His hands begin rubbing up my thigh as he place soft kisses.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he went to my other thigh. I pulled him back up and locked our lips. The kiss was sweet and aggressive. My hands cupped the back of his head as I slid my tongue into his mouth.

As we broke the kiss, he begin to pull off my dress and cup my breast and place gentle kisses on them both.

Once he finished sucking on my nipples. I pushed him on the bed. I then gripped his thick, hardened member and begin licking up and down. He moaned.

I moved my hands at a slow rate as I jacked him placing my mouth over the tip. I tensed him a little. I slid my mouth all the way down.

I stopped jacking. When he shot off a load down my throat. I slurped all of his creamy white fluid.

He stood up and picked me up above his shoulders and spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby "I moaned out as my hips moved in circular motion.

"Don't cum yet baby "he whispered in my ear.

He throw me on the bed and gripped his dick and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust. A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I shouted out as we both climaxes at the same time.

I relaxed on the bed waiting on him to join me.

But he didn't.

"Where are you going? "I said as I saw him putting back on his clothes.

"I'm leaving, isn't it obvious "he said.

"Why? "I asked.

"We can't keep doing this. I'm not the one for you."he said walking downstairs and shutting the door with a loud bang.