Chapter 14: Full Moon.

Andrea's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and I was in my room thankfully I was honestly scared I was going to end up somewhere else. I felt so good! I felt refreshed and powerful I have not had that much human blood from the vain in a long time. Usually blood from the vain is the best kind blood bags are cool and all when you have to be in the down low. I knew I had to be powerful today because today was the full moon and today was the day I was going to become a hybrid. I already have an eye on my alpha that I am planning to kill on the full moon. Killing an alpha on the full moon is hard just because they are at their most powerful point. Vampires are powerful on either full moon or no moon it doesn't matter to us blood is the only thing that keep us powerful to be honest.

When I was getting up from my bed I heard someone walking near my condo I got up super fast and headed towards the door. I didn't open until they knocked because if its a human it would be creepy opening the the door before they get to my door. 

knock knock 

I perceived a werewolf at my door so I knew what it was, I opened the door and It was no other than Deucalion.

"What a stupefaction surprise, Deucalion what can I do for you today?" I asked faking my astonishment look.

"What an audacious interpretation of  you Andrea but I came here to talk to you about today's full moon" he said looking at me.

"Oh Deucalion are aghast about tonight about finding out what alpha I'm going to kill?" I said smirking at him.

"Andrea I swear if its one of mine then I will come after you" he growing at me practically.

"Oh trust me Deucalion it is and I'm taking away the one that will hurt the worst for you" I told him while I was getting closer to him.

That is when he grabbed my neck piercing his claws into my neck I manged to get his  neck also and flipped him behind me. Bringing him down to the floor  making a loud voice pretty much I woke up the neighbors next to me.

"If you dare touch me again I will chop your head off and will not think twice of doing it now if I were you I would get out of my home and go back to where you came from" as I said that I let him go he stood up and looked at me.

"This isn't going to be the last time Andrea" and headed out my door.

******

It was the time for the full in no longer then 3 minutes the full moon will be complete I know who I'm going after and I'm going to get what I want. I drunk a bunch of blood bags and also had human blood from a human also. I was ready to kick some ass.

Time was up and I was in the woods in a tree waiting for the alpha I knew was going to be here the alpha I am going to kill was named Kali. She is close to Deucalion and has super long toe nails she honestly needs a pedicure but anyways.

I was looking everywhere and I spotted her walking in the woods with the one and only Deucalion which might be a little tough but I can deal with.

I jumped off the tree and landed right behind them.

"Deucalion it's the full moon and I came here for what I want and I am not living until the deed and done" After I said they he turned around and looked at me while taking off his glasses and his eyes glowing red.

"Andrea do you understand you can't kill me easily" he said with a smirk.

"Who said I was coming for you sweetheart" I smiled and with my vampire speed I headed towards Kali.

She had the most terrified face when she found out she was the one being killed but I don't care I'm going to get what I want I am determined to get it.

I hopped on her back and was ready to sink my fangs into her neck until Deucalion grabbed my shoulder and pulled me off.

I jumped up upon the trees trying to confuse them and once I had them puzzled I jumped back down on Kali's back and sunk my fangs in her neck and sucked every ounce of blood in her body.

This alpha blood was different it tasted better it shouldn't be any better sense I've done this before but I'm guessing its the full moon. 

Once I was done her body dropped and I felt powerful I was overwhelmed with the power I had inside of me. Deucalion was standing there with a face I am truely never going to forget he was afraid I could sense his fear.

"Andrea your eyes are not red anymore nor a regular ember color a beta would have it's not even a blue either like Derek's was. Your eyes are a color that I have seen no other vampire or werewolf has. They are purple...." Deucalion said looking at me with amazement.

Purple! that added a extra coolness to this hybrid thing.

After Deucalion said that he left.

I went to Derek's place to see why he came to the bar last time when I was busy drinking the guys blood.

I walked in Derek's place and he was there standing with Scott, Stiles, and Peter. Great.

"I guess you didn't complete your hybrid mission" Peter said smirking.

Scott and Derek was looking at me evil and mad they were even in there werewolf form also waiting for a fight.

Stiles couldn't even look at me with him looking hurt but I could care less right now about him.

"Oh but your wrong Peter I got everything I wanted" I said smirking back at him.

"besides Stiles" Peter said smiling.

That made me mad a word worst then mad my eyes were glowing there new color lavender purple and I was also ready for a fight.

Once Derek, Scott, and Peter saw my eyes color they backed off.

"That's what I thought" 

"Your a hybrid...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed make sure to check out my newest book "Bad Boy Falls For Vampire" leave comments and vote. I take any comments in consideration. Thank you Loves!

Love, Yasmine