Chapter 12: Oh no you didn't!

I have heard there has been another murder I decided to go check it out if has Ms. Julia's little name on it (aka Darach).

I appeared in front of the hospital that Ms. McCall works at thats how I am going to get able to see the dead body. I walked in and saw Stiles already here shit now what am I suppose to do without him knowing I am here. I guess I will have to wait until he is done I know he is here to see about the murder.

I saw Ms. McCall lead Stiles to the room where the body is being held I knew because I could smell death in that room and no that is not a pleasent smell trust me.

I over heard the conversation from where I was standing most of the conversation I didn't care because I knew how Darach killed and those were totally the cuts and scratches she leaves.

Then I heard Stiles say "Maybe they are sacrifices". When I heard that I knew who Darach was killing she killing healers, virgins, guardians, soldiers, and philosophers she is just waiting for when the alpha pack is weaker but I am not accepting all these murders.

I knew Julia is holding this thing at school to think about all the deaths there has been. Which is pathetic because she has killed every single person that has died. Fuck that I am not helping her kill the alpha pack I am doing it by myself. Even though might still help her... I rather kill her then.

****

I showed up at the teacher thing but once I walked in Scotts, Stiles, Lydias, Allisons, Issac's and pretty much everyone that is the crew pretty much had eyes on me. They looked at me weird I know most of them don't trust me and I think Stiles does not even trust me I think Derek told Scott what Deucalion said and Scott told Stiles probably. So I went to my own little corner just to keep an eye on things.

I saw Lyida walk off if only she knew that she was the Welling Women she screams when there is a death about to happen. The scream is probably the most annoying scream ever that's for sure.

While the band was playing there music the music started to change to something werid and I knew what it was I just could not put my finger on it. Thats when I heard Lyida's scream every supernatural covering there ears and thats it not even the humans heard it. That is when I saw Scott and Stiles run to where the scream came from. I would have followed them but I was kind of messed up from the scream It should only disturb the werewolves though because only a werewolf can hear the high pitch in it. I found it really strange that it has effected me in a way. I am a vampire I should have not heard the high pitch.

After I was over the hurt of the scream I went to where the scream came from to see that Stiles was locked out of the room he was so in rush to get in. Once I got to the door I saw Scott laying there and Darach facing Stiles Dad thats when I helped Stiles opened the door once I opened it we rushed in and Darach was gone with Stiles dad I just looked at Stiles had this hurt in his eyes that broke my heart. I wish I had gotten here quicker but I didn't thats it she touched the one family I did not want her to touch now she is dead you can call her good as dead.

******

Scott and Stiles headed to see Derek and tell him everything about his little girlfriend and I decided to go too. Thats when Julia got there first but here she told every one her name was Jennifer she could have gotten something not close to Julia.

"Look Derek don't listen to what they have to say about me it is not true they are telling a lie" Julia said.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles said in a hurtful tone it really broke my heart again when he said that.

"Look you little bitc-" then I was cut off by Scott.

"No need for that if you are willing not to tell the truth then we will do this the hard way" thats when he pulled out a little container glass with a sand type looking thing wow its mistletoe.

"This is used to heal someone or to hurt someone" thats when he opened it and threw the mistletoe on here making her come out in her true form ( the ugly one) back to her sweet looking one.

"Look Derek I can explain" she pleaded thats when Derek grabbed her from the neck and holding her up.

"Yeah get that bitc-" cut off again ugh!

"Andrea" Scott looked at me.

"Let her go Derek" Scott said

"Derek. let. her. go" Scott said damn why come one.

Thats when Derek let Julia go ah so close!

"You all need me!" Julia said.

"Shutup no one needs you and stop acting like you are so important! I know you more then anyone in here. One thing I know is that knowing where Stiles dad is not very hard to find. I want you dead Jennifer or should I say Julia. I am going to find Stiles dad... because you touched the wrong family" I said looking at her and Stiles just looked at me trying to give me a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was kinda short but thank you for everyone reading my book it means a lot to me to keep writing thank you loves!

Love, Yasmine.