Chapter Two

Well helloooooo there ;)

I'm so proud I have 5 reads...

Well anywayssss I know these chapters are VERY short but that's because my computer is broke so I'm typing on my IPhone.

I start school in about 2 weeks

It's a tragic

I'm going to cry

*sob sob*

Well anyways CHAPTER TWO!!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

* LIAM'S POV *

I wonder what's up with Niall. We get to meet Harry's new play mate *cough cough* decoy date. I noticed Niall look shocked like he knew something we didn't. We were all shocked when he hugged her especially when they were both smiling. Hmmm I really need to see what's going on. I walked over to his room, not there. I then found out where he was. The fridge.

"Heyy Nialler"

"Oh hey Li"

"Can we talk?"

"Woah, are you breaking up with me Li?" He said chuckling.

"No, it's just... Um... Do you know who Heather is?"

"Why would you ask that?" He said dropping the chips on the floor.

"I felt a connection"

As I said that he walked over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Remember the girl I was depressed about? The one I met in the hotel back in the states?" He questioned looking at the ground.

"Yeah, why?"

"That's her."

* NIALL'S POV *

"That's her" I said trying to hold back the tears. I had huge feelings for her. I wanted to help her. Now that she's back, the feelings are back. Liam looked like he just saw a ghost. I started to tear up so he just scooted over and hugged me. I know this isn't very manly but I can't help it, I'm emotional.

"Niall, you really need to talk to her" he said rubbing my shoulder. Okay now I feel like a girl.

"I don't think I can Li. She's so beautiful, and also Harry's fake girlfriend. I have no chance." I whimpered.

*HEATHER'S POV*

Urggg I need food. I need it badly. Somehow I hear it calling my name..

"Uh is there any food here?" I questioned hoping a cookie would just run up to me and let me eat it... If only they had feet!

"Yeah and why a cookie?" I heard Louis say. Did he read my mind!? That's scary. I just looked at him confused. Very confused actually.

"No I didn't read your mind. You think out loud" oh.

As I nodded while having nooo idea I did that I just stood there.

"We could go out to dinner?" He suggested. Just about a split second Niall ran in almost having a heart attack.

"FOOOOOOD!!!" He screamed in Louis face jumping up and down like a little girl.

As it was settled we all got in a limo. Talk about a good appearance.

"Where are we goin-" I said while Niall cut me off screaming Nando's. gosh that kid and his food. As we got there I got out of the limo seeing bright flashes. The paparazzi. Harry grabbed my hand while pulling me towards the door. I turned around to see Niall looking at mine and Harry's finger intwined. He looked mad almost jealous... Wait jealous? Does he remember?

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I know it sucks and it's short but I SWEAR it will get better and longer!! I pinky promise? Oh fine then don't accept my pinky promise

Hurtful.

Just kidding

Soo...

VOTE? COMMENT? PLAY DUCK DUCK GOOSE WITH ME?

That would be fun right?

Yes, indeed it would

Bye lovesss xx

- Niall's Future Wife ;)