Prolouge

Okay, this is my first book/fan fic ever so please take it easy on me. Comments and suggestions are VERY appreciated!

Did you guys see Harry Twerk?!

Dang dat butt ;)

Okay I'm done

Love You All!(:

---------------------------------------------

=== 1 YEAR AGO ====

I ran out of my hotel room as fast as I could not knowing where to go. I just wanted to leave. At the end of the hall was an elevator. I ran towards it hoping it wouldn't close. It started to close as I slipped through finally not being able hold in the tears any longer. I was hurt. I sat down letting my long blonde hair cover my face.

"Why am I so stupid!" I said out loud. I started to wipe my tears as they started to fall down more. Why does this keep happening? Why do I always attract the rude and obnoxious idiots? I'm sick of it.

I heard the elevator door open and foot steps walk in but I didn't care. I just kept sobbing.

"Are you okay?" A guy with with an Irish accent asked.

"I'm fine" I mumbled not being able to say it clearly because of my massive hiccups.

"I know you're not" the guy replied sitting down putting his arm around me and comforting me.

I started to wipe up my tears and looked at him flipping my hair out of my face. He looked at me and put my hair behind my ear.

"Everything will be okay, I promise" he whispered while hugging me.

I smiled and started to get up.

"What floor?" He asked.

I looked at all the floors not knowing where to go. I started to cry again. He put his arms around me grabbing my waist.

" I have nowhere to go, I have nothing." I sobbed.

"Everything will get better, I swear it will. How about you go up to my room and I get you something to eat? You look starving." He questioned while letting go a little bit being able to look in my eyes.

"No I don't want to bother you. I'm so sorry. I'll be fine" I replied.

"No I want you to" he insisted.

Instead of arguing back I just nodded my head while he pressed the button and we started going up. When the doors open he grabbed my hand having our fingers intwined while walking towards the hotel room. As we walked in I was shocked. The hotel room was humongous. There was an amazing view with a huge flat screen TV.