Chapter One

Well Hello there stranger :)

Hah.

Okay so I'll probably update every couple of days depending on my "busyness".

Well ENJOOOYYY!!! :D

Love you all xx

---------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

==== PRESENT DAY ====

* HEATHERS POV *

It's been exactly one year after the incident in the hotel. I finally found out the guys name. Niall. I loved his name. I always find myself thinking about him. I don't know why. I mean, he actually cared or at least acted like it. I also found out he was in a band called One Direction with four other members. It's been a year and I still can't get him off my mind.

"Flight 107 to London, England is now boarding" the lady said.

After that night I needed a new start so I got a job. I was being a "decoy date" is what they call it. It's practically when you fake date a celebrity. So here's me heading to London for six months to pretend date someone I have know idea who they are.

* HARRY'S POV *

Why do I have to do this? Why do I have to pretend date someone who I don't even know. I mean I know I'm known as the *heartbreaker* but I'm totally fine with that. If it wasn't for Taylor Swift writing those songs. Man I hate her.

"Okay Harry she's gonna be arriving any moment! Where's the boys?" Paul asked.

"Don't fear! The sassmaster from Doncaster is here!" Louis said walking in while putting a hand on his hip and snapping.

While I was getting hugged by my boo bear we noticed Niall in the corner serenading his Nando's. we all started cracking up rolling on the floor. Him and his Nando's. Sometimes I think Liam gets a little jealous of Niall's love for food. I definitely don't ship "Nood" or "Foil".

"Boys calm down! She has just arrived!" Paul declared.

I heard a car door shut. Well here goes nothing. I hope she's hot.

* HEATHERS POV *

I was finally here. I opened the car door and getting out while being greeted by a man. He said his name was Paul. He directed me Inside to see five guys standing there. They looked very familiar. Holy crap, it's One Direction.

"Okay so Heather, this is One Direction, you're gonna be fake dating Harry" Paul said pointing to Harry. I was frozen. I couldn't say anything. I can't believe this. I can't believe I'm gonna fake date Harry. Niall's bandmate.

"Uh.. Hi" I finally got the words out. I just stood there and waved.

Paul introduced me to every single band member.

"Okay so this is Liam"

"Hi"

"This is Louis"

"You stole my Hazza!! You meanie pants, HAZZA STEALER!! He yelled while resting his head on Liam's shoulder fake crying while Liam rubbed his shoulder.

"I'm Zayn!" A guys said with black hair yelled out interrupting Louis's tiny fit.

Then the worst for last. I can't believe I'm about to talk to him. The guy Who was constantly on my mind. Who helped me through it all. Who saved me. This worst part about it was that he probably doesn't remember.

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand leading me into a hug. Was this normal? His voice is so amazing. Just hearing it made my heart beat faster.

* NIALL'S POV *

"Okay so Heather, this is One Direction, you're gonna be fake dating Harry" Paul said. I can't believe it. It was Heather. My Heather. The girl I met in an elevator. The girl I was depressed about for months. The girl I never could get out of my mind. Just seeing her made me go in flashback of that night. Her words haunted me.

"I have nowhere to go. I have nothing"

I can't believe after a whole year I was standing so close to her. I still kept that note she gave me in my pocket. I always have, and always will. She was getting introduced to everyone. It was my turn.

"Hi I'm Niall, nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand but I pulled her in for a hug. I've wanted to do for a long time.

---------------------------------------------

Well there it is! Chapter oneee

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

Okay I swear I entertain myself...

VOTE? COMMENT? EAT CARROTS?

-Niall's Future Wife ;)