( vi. real life )

MEDIA.
CHAPTER SIX.  )

___________________

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Amara gushed as Bob rolled his eyes, trying to cover her phone with his large hands, the former of the two laughing as she pulled away, continuing to take the video of him with his blood red cheeks and shy smile

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Amara gushed as Bob rolled his eyes, trying to cover her phone with his large hands, the former of the two laughing as she pulled away, continuing to take the video of him with his blood red cheeks and shy smile. "Come on, Bobby. Say hi to the fans!"

"Piss off," he joked as he smiled at her, chuckling when she huffed and smacked his chest, Bob catching her hand in his before she could pull away and tugging her towards him.

Amara groaned as she was squished against a hard chest. "Ugh, cannot move here, Bobby Boy." She squirmed when his hands met her sides, his fingers gently itching at her skin. "Stop that, you bitch!"

Bob laughed — a loud, hearty, full on laugh as Amara continued to shove and push at him, himself barely moving an inch despite her attempts. "You're so small, Mars." He grinned when she glared in annoyance, narrowing her eyes. "What? You are, you small you."

"Shut up, you dick," Mara rolled her eyes playfully, before he was pushing her towards his chest again and she finally retaliated, stubbornly — though not really — wrapping her arms around his waist and squeezing him into a hug.

A loud series of whistles and hoots were heard, and Mara sighed when the rest of her co-stars came into view, all still dressed in their characters costumes from the earlier shootings for the last few episodes of The 100, season three.

"Look who it is, my favourite couple in the whole world!" Eliza's Australian accent rang, and the blonde smiled at the pair. Marie and Lindsey trailed behind, the former smirking and the Latina wriggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Amara and Bob pulled away from each other, though they still stood close together as the three women got closer, smiles and smirks evident.

"We are not a couple," Amara objected immediately, brushing a piece of her short hair away from her face. "Well, not a couple - couple. A couple of beautiful people, sure."

Marie rolled her eyes, leaning in towards the woman and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Yeah, Liza, they aren't a couple — that's me and Mara." She somewhat joked, wrapping an arm around the girl's waist as Mara leaned her head on the taller of the two's shoulder.

Bob shook his head, smiling in amusement as his on-screen sister stuck her tongue out at him over Mara's head. "Right, yeah. Sure." The man crossed his arms over his chest, shuffling on his feet which were covered by Bellamy's boots. "Is Ricky still not here?" He questioned.

"He's still salty," Mara lifted her head as she answered, Bob furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "And so am I, to be honest. I miss him."

Bob frowned, gently tugging on a lock of her hair, twisting it around his finger and smiling at her softly when she glanced at him, a look of sadness in her brown eyes. He tickled behind her ear slightly, and felt himself grin when she giggled at the motion.

"We all do," Lindsey pouted, stepping forward and taking Mara's face in her hands before giving her a kiss on both cheeks, winking when she pulled back. Mara breathed out a laugh, punching the woman on the shoulder. "Ow, Mara! You know you're working out for this role and you're getting strong, right? So, can you not hit me?"

The group chuckled, including Mara who lightly blushed and shrugged innocently. She turned when someone shouted her name and she grinned when she saw two men hurrying towards them.

"Chris! Dev!" She excitedly ran to meet them, ignoring Marie's object of 'she never ran to us' and jumped into the boy's arms, squealing when they almost dropped her.

"Mars Bars!" Christopher returned her hug first, squeezing her waist lightly. Devon grinned, not so gently pushing the other man off of her before he scooped her up into his arms. "Alright, calm down Dev, don't wanna make Bobby jealous."

Mara groaned as she stepped out of the hug from Devon, staring at the two in mild annoyance. "Not you too," she shook her head when they both grinned innocently, shrugging. She rolled her eyes. "Look, Bob and I are like best friends, to be anything more than that would be just weird."

"Shaking my head," another voice joined in, and Richard followed by Jarod with sly smirks on their faces. "Just when I thought my Amob heart was gonna be fulfilled."

"Well, I was going to hug you, Richy, but now — fuck off." Mara half-joked and allowed Jarod to wrap his arms around her, sticking her tongue out at Richard who rested his hands on his hips.

"Whatever, I'll just get cuddles off Bob," he taunted and Mara coughed, snuggling further into Jarod's chest. "Fine then —"

"I'm not cuddling you again, Richard," Bob suddenly appeared, the rest of the girls with him. Richard frowned and glanced at Mara who simply smirked in triumph at him. Bob turned back to Mara, awkwardly clearing his throat when he took notice of her and Jarod. "Hey, guys."

The rest of the gang all glanced at each other as Mara pulled away from Jarod, before finding her spot next to Bob and pulling out her phone as they struck up another conversation about memes, and how she sent too many nowadays. Eliza was the one to smirk and pull out her phone, snapping a picture to send to Alycia later on about Amob.

"They're so in love," Marie shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest as the rest of the gang nodded their heads in agreement. "It's disgusting."

To which they all agreed, again as the couple argued over the best Snapchat filter, and Mara took a picture of him with the dog filter, and Bob tackled for her phone, the pair ending up play fighting in the middle of the set, Mara accidentally elbowing Bobby in the balls.

Richard chuckled as Mara fretted over him, telling he could punch her in the boob for payback, to which Bob laughed and told her he could never hurt her. "Yeah," he agreed. "It's sickening."

  i love amob, why have i been putting off updating for so long ?? regular updates will be happening again now, babes so expect more amob in your life !! thank you for reading loves, love you all (:

— maddie aka lukesyoutube

gotta clarke fam