Chapter Eighteen: Deal

It's a sad day for me.

I just saw the news that Minzy from the popular KPOP group 2ne1 officially left the group >.<

I can't. I seriously can't handle my feels right now. She's not my bias in the group but it still hurts, bro. So to calm my enraged hormones, here is a quote by Minzy :D (pic above)

PS. I RUSHED THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE EXCUSE EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE >.<

--

Ugh, why do I feel like I was ran over my a lawn mower, sent to hell and back, was forced fed to vegetables and beat up to death? Oh wait, I always feel like that whenever I wake up. Damn it!

Fluttering your eyes open, the first thing that crossed your blurry line of vision was the burning light that radiated from them light bulb. You immediately closed your eyes and slowly opened them back as soon as you got used to the sensation. You groaned in exhaustion and attempted to stretch to unwind your tired and strained joints but alas, something prevented you from doing so. Well, that certainly made you snap out of your drowsy daze completely.

Anxiety, confusion and panic gripped your heart and every fiber of your being as realization slowly dawned upon you. You were not in your messy secluded room and nor were you inside the familiar pastry scented cafe you grew to like. You were inside in what seems like a century old dimly lit basement with nothing but two creaky old chairs and a long wooden table settled in the middle of the room. And the fact you were bounded to your seat made the unsettling sensation gnawing on your sanity worsen.

Where the hell am I?

You struggled and writhed against the restraints, in false hope to make them even the slightest loose but to no avail. All you received from your hard work was two painful wrists and reddening ankles. I feel like my whole body is going to collapse.

But despite knowing the fact you were emotionally and physically tired, you did not halt from tugging the shackles. A frustrated expression adorned your features and cold beads of sweat littered on your greasy skin. All your desperate actions for escape and freedom swiftly ended to no good upon hearing the door opening from behind you, a feminine voice resounding in the compacted basement.